realized

Jimin p.o.v

"you don't like her too right?" yujin asked me.

"what? no way...she's a bully, beside you're the one i love not her." i said as i smile at her.

"i love you oppa!" she smile sheepishly. I nodded at her and give her a peck on her cheeks.

"oppa, i need to go to the toilet first before the class start." she said as she wave her hand at me.

"yoongi hyung-"

"hyejin!! i though you said that you don't want to come today!"

"i'm bored and i want to meet you guys."

I heard hyejin and her friends talking. I look at her and i caught she looking at me, she immediately look somewhere else. She came, her cheeks had a band aid on it. Did i slapped her too hard?

"look..she came." yoongi hyung said.

"yeah...." i replied.

And then she come towards me or i mean towards her seat and sit on it. Okay...this is awkward..really awkward. She look outside the window and put her headphone on. Guess she likes music.

"oppa! i'm back!" i heard yujin shouted. Please..why girls like to shout?

I give her a peck on her lips and she go to her seat. I look at hyejin, she has her eyes closed and put her head on the table. Maybe she's sleeping.

Hyejin p.o.v

" you don't like her too right?"

"what? no way...she's a bully, beside you're the one i love not her."

Its me...actually I must go to school, its boring without them, and here is me, standing outside the class. I heard about their conversation. They talk about me..I heard everything, i mean...everything. Its hurt...my heart, everything. I admit i have a feelings on him.

When he answer that, my heart shattered. Its hurt, know that he really hate me. I knew it...love is hurt, even though love has a happy side.

I want to go in, but i don't have a courage to go in. I don't want to see him, after he slapped me. I don't want to...no! you're strong hyejin! You can do it! I go inside and saw soeun and jina talking. I go to them and they widened their eyes.

"hyejin!! i though you said that you don't want to come today!"

"i'm bored and i want to meet you guys." i answered them.

I look at him but he look back at me. I quickly look at somewhere else. I go to my seat and put my headphone on. I don't want to look at him. Remember he slapped me...i can't even look at him.

"oppa! i'm back!" i heard yujin shouted. Girls, girls, why they need to shout?

In the corner of my eyes, i saw jimin give her a peck on her lips. I don't want to look at them, i volumed up the music and closed my eyes. I don't want to look at them.
In the whole class, i only slept. I never open my eyes. I don't even hear what everyone said.

The bell rings. Its already recess time. I go towards soeun and jina and we go to the rooftop. I saw they eat here too. Shit...why must they eat here too..

"you don't want to eat hyejin?" jina asked as she put some bread in her mouth.

"no...i don't want to.." i said as i put back my headphone on. I saw jina shook her head. I just chuckled.

I look at my phone and unlock it. I saw many missed calls from my homes. No...what happened? I dialed my home numbers.

" miss hyejin!!??" i heard my maid raised her voice.

" what? what is it? why is there so many missed calls? You kno-"

"Its not the time miss! your parents are in E.R! They have an accident!"

"wha- what??...whe-where?"

" Come home! i will take you!" she said.

"guys! i need to go home! bye!"

"hyejin!" i don't hear what they said. I quickly go the class. I need to go home now! My parents in trouble.