no...

Hyejin p.o.v

"Soeun, jina..." i call them. We are walking to the class now.

"What is it hyejin?" They both ask me as they look at me while walking.

"Love...what is love?" I asked making them surprised at my question.

"Did you!! Did you falling in love with someone?!" They asked me shouting. I roll my eyes.

"Please, don't need to shout at me." I said annoyed.

"Hehe sorry...anyway, why did you asking a question like that?" They asked, curious at me.

"No...its just..i found that love is happy but..i can see the sad ending.." i said making them widened their eyes.

"Wow...never knew our maknae can be this smart..." jina said.

"Yeah..." soeun said. Again, i roll my eyes.

"Forget it" i just sighed.

And then, i saw jimin and yujin walking together. Ugh...annoying. I look behind me, jina and soeun look at me back. They smirk at me. What? Want to bully her now? I nodded. Jina and soeun go towards them and for me, i go to the rooftop waiting for them.

About five minutes after that, i saw soeun and jina walk towards me bringing yujin. I look at her and smirk. Hmm...what can i do..

"Hey" i said to yujin.

"What do you want?" She asked glaring at me. I just look at her, smiling.

"What else? You must know that we are a bully aren't you?" I said as i look at my nails. I look up and saw her gulp. I smile at her.

I slap her. Yes...i don't care what you want to call me, i know i'm a bad girl. Bully people..that's our job right?

She place her hand at her cheek and look at me disbelief. "What are you doing to me?!" She asked yelling.

"Oh shut up bitch." Soeun said.

"Bullying you of course" i said smiling. And then jina came to her and kick her. I just laughed at her. Oh please, i don't do this because she is jimin's girlfriend. I do this because i want to have some fun with her.

" jina, stop it." I said and she stop kicking her. I go to her and i slap her again. I don't want to punch her, if i punch her maybe she will faint like that girl yesterday.

"Stop it!! What have i done to you!!??" I smirked. You haven't done anything girl.
I'm about to slap her again but then someone pushed me and i fell down. Ouch...who did this?

I look up and saw jimin helping her. I look at yujin, she's crying like a baby. What a crybaby. I'm about to stand up but someone just slapped me, again. A strong one. Of course it's jimin who slapped me. I look up and smirked at him.

"You bitch...what are doing to her?!" He ask telling at me. Ouch my eardrums.

"Bullying her...so what? We don't want to bully you again cause you're boring." i said to him.

"you bitch!" he yelled at me as he slapped at me again. I fell down and laughed.

"what a shame..boys hit girls." i said as i smirked.

"If it is you, i don't care. Don't you dare bully her again!" he shouted at me as he take the crying yujin and go somewhere else.

"hyejin!" jina and soeun quickly go towards me.

"are you okay? does it hurt?" they asked nervous. i laughed at them and say that i okay.

" it's okay soeun, jina..i'm strong after all." i said as i smile at them.

" that's is our maknae. i'm proud of you hyejin." jina said as she came to me and hug me. I hug her back.

I touch my cheeks that he slapped earlier. I actually looks fine in front of them..but inside i'm mentally crying right now. It's hurt... i can tell that he really hate me. Ouch..it has bruise on it.

"jina, soeun, i want to skip school tomorrow. i'm tired. I wantt to stay at home, can i?" i said as i whined at them.

"haha,okay as long as you feel good." jina said.

"thanks guys. i love you" i said as i smile at them.

"us too."

'if it is you, i don't care.'

Please...i want to cry now. He hates me. Stop being nice to him, hyejin.