it's okay

hyejin p.o.v

I woke up and all i saw is white. Where am i? I look around and heard some beeping machines, ouh...i fainted. I forgot...are they in heaven now?

"Miss! You're awake!!" i heard my maid call my name.

"how long....that I've been in here?.." i asked whispered. Because i'm too weak, i can't talk properly.

"it's been two days..miss.." she said sound depressed.

"how are they?"

" They have been safely buried two days ago...." I close my eyes, don't want to remember what happened to them. Suddenly, my cheeks were wet. Of course..i'm crying, i can't hold it! I can't believe that i'm a orphanage...i can't believe they were gone. The healthy them, are now gone.

And then the door open showing my two friends running towards me. Its soeun and jina...how i miss them..

"hyejin!! are you okay? oh my god, you're awake! i'm glad you're safe." jina said while her tears are rolling on her cheeks.

"hyejin....i'm so sorry about your parents.." soeun said.

"Its okay...i'm okay jina, relax please.." i chuckled.

"i'm okay now cause you guys are here with me." i said sobbing. And then they hug me, i hug them back.

"Friend hug!!" i screamed. We laughed.

"miss, would you want me to buy something to eat?" my maid asked. I just nodded.

" Do you guys want too?" i asked them. They just nodded and smile sheepishly. I just chuckled.

"just buy anything" i said to her and she nodded, walk out the door.

We chit chatting and doesn't realize its already 6 in evening.

"awww...we gotta go hyejin!" soeun whined.

"please, we have phone aren't we?" i smile at them.

"yeah..take care hyejin, we will visit you tomorrow." said them while waving at me, i wave at them back.

"miss, do you want me to take care of you?" i just shook my head and told her to leave.

"if there is any problem, don't forget to call me miss." i just nodded.

"huh...What happened to me....eomma...appa.." my tears started to fall. I cry and cry and doesn't realize the door was opened. I look up and saw him.....

'jimin'

Jimin p.o.v

"hyung~ i'm hungry" i whined to jin hyung.

"Go cook it yourself" he said. I just rolled my eyes. I go to my room and go to my bed. I'm curious about someone...yeah, it's hyejin, she absent for two days, what happen to her? suddenly, i heard someone knocking my door.

"jimin? are you in there?" ouh..it's just yoongi hyung.

"yeah, i'm here, what do you want?" i raised my voice a little bit because he maybe can't hear me.

" can i come in?"

"yeah, just come in." i said and he come in. What does he want?

"What do you want from me hyung?" i asked hm while he walk towards me and sit beside me on the bed.

"its about hyejin..." i rolled my eyes. Why he always talk about her?

"what is it?pleasee don't mention her name." he sigh. It supposed me who will sigh.

"i know why she absent these days...." i raise my left eyebrows and he continue.

"she's in the hospital, she fainted because her parents died." i widened my eyes.

"What? seriously?How did you know?" i asked him disbelief.

"I heard soeun and jina conversation during this break." i just laughed and he look at me like i'm a crazy person.

"why? serve her right...maybe its a karma because she hurts me and yujin." suddenly he smacked my head. Ouch!!

"you're really a dumb person, even she's a bad girl, but people have a good side too. You should pity of her. Can't you see? you slapped her, her parents died, she fainted. Can't you understand what i'm trying to say? ughhh this kid!" he sighed. I just lowered my head.

"whatever, i need to go, think about it jimin." he said and get out from my room.

I need to apologize to her...she's maybe at the hospital, but, i don't know where hospital is. I can call soeun and jina...wait!! i don't have their numbers! Aishh....what to do..i just sighed. I need a fresh air now, i need to think about it. I take my jacket and go out. I saw yoongi hyung look at me and smile.

Now i feel bad about her...i just laughed at her earlier. Suddenly i saw soeun and jina walking at the park. Wow...i guess this is my lucky day.

"hey you two!" i yelled at them and they look at me.

"what?"

"uhh....do you know..umm..where is the hospital that..you know..umm..hyejin.." i asked them, but..they maybe don't want to tell me...

" go to hospital xxxx" i heard jina said, i look at her and smile at her.

"make her okay, don't make her cry again" she said smiling. I just nodded and say thanks to them. i quickly go to that hospital, never knew that they will be nice. Yoongi hyung right, people have a good side too.

I arrived and go towards the counter." umm, yoon hyejin?"

"room...328 sir." i quickly go there and i arrived in front of her door. Oh god, i nervous...relax jimin..

I open the door and heard her crying. Shit...she's crying, what should i do? and then she look at me and stare at me blankly.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"uhh...nothing?" i said awkwardly. She then look outside the window.

"umm, hyejin?" i call her name and then she look at me, and then i saw her tears. I don't know why but i suddenly go to her and hug her.

"shushh, it's okay, it's okay...just let it out." and then i heard her crying loudly than before. I hug her tightly, i don't know but she makes me want to hug her.

"jimin..."

"hmm?" i caressed her hair.

"you're so warm"

and then my face becomes scarlet red. Shit hyejin! what are you doing?