trouble

Jimin p.o.v

This is it, our new school, we are best friend and our parents are close to each other. We move here because our parents have new job here. Something strange... why i suddenly feel goosebumps?

We were about to go in and there a bunch of girls started to chase us. Oh my, this girls look really scary. Scarier than boys. I can feel the aura of them. Aura of 'get us'.

"Oppa!! I like you"
"Oppa! You're handsome, be mt boyfriend please!"
"Aaaahhhh! Its the new boys!"

Oh my god, we just moved here and there is a bunch of girls be like this. Are we too handsome?

"Hyung, what must we do? We trapped here" i asked whispered to jin hyung.

"let's just smile to them and then we just run" jin hyung replied.

"We must run away from this, this is scary" said yoongi hyung.

"Count in 3,2,1...RUN!" Jungkook srcreamed.

We run as fast as we could and then we reach our class.
"Wow, that's scary" said namjoon hyung."yeah, at least not a gangster." Said taehyung.

"SHUT UP!" We heard someone yelled in the class, it's not the teacher..a student i think. " taehyung,i hope your right...not a gangster" i said. " you guys thunk what i think right?" Hoseok said.

"Yeah...please it's not a gangster..we scared enough of those girls before" yeah...you're right hoseok hyung. And then, the teacher told us to go inside. As i go inside the class, i saw a girl puts her foots on the table, what a rude girl, ehy is the teacher doesn't do anything to her? I look at her and she look at me and the smirked. I feel goosebumps, please not a bad sign.

We introduced ourselves and the girls start screaming...again. "SHUT UP!"
Okay, that's scary. They just look in front and shut their mouth, is she a boss or what? Then, the teacher make me sit beside the rude girl earlier. I go towards that girl and before i sit, suddenly the this girl put her foots on the chair that i going to sit and said "sorry, but this sits is taken". Okay, that's really rude, like really. "Uhh...please let me sit here" i said and looks at her clueless and then i hear some girls whispered something. Suddenly this girl puts her foots away, maybe she tired of this. I sit beside her and the girl yelled earlier said something.

"Hoho, looks like someone said something to our maknae, right soeun?" I look at this girl beside me, she just chuckled, so she knew that this is going to happen.

"Yes...they need a punishment" i gulped. Are they serious about it? I look at the others and they just shaking and lowered their head. Why are they afraid of these girls? "Yah! Maknae, what punishment should we do?"the girl in front namjoon hyung asked. "Hmm...how about we throw them outside the window?" What?? Are they kidding? No...the others just silent and don't say anything. Where is the teacher? Why she doesn't do anything? I look at this girl beside me and she just laugh. These three girls aren't playing. I don't know but i think i saw dark aura through these girls.

Maybe i'm in my own world, i look up and don't see them anymore. The whole class except us just look at the door and their eyes were widened. I ask the boy in front of me.

"Excuse me? Uhh.."

"Aahh!" He yelled. What? Did i just suprise him?

"Sorry, but who are these girl?" I asked him.

"No, it's okay, actually these girls are gangsters here so don't mess with them" god, taehyung just said earlier and then there it is..some gangsters in this school. "Maybe you think that they just joking about throw outside the window..but it's true..there is one case, they throw someone outside the window at the 3th floor. The police don't do anything cause their parents are the one who own this country, they are rich no one can able to stop them." So that's why the teacher just ignore them.

"Don't mess with the maknae, the one who sit beside you, because her friends will find you and make you suffer" the boy said. "What is her name?" I asked again. "Hyejin, yoon hyejin" good, i want to transfer to another school.

The bells ring, it's lunch time. "Hyung, let's go, it's already lunch." I said to the others.

"Yeah that's right, let's go" as we walk in the hallway taehyung said "guys, there is no way they, i mean those girls gonna do that right?"

"Yeah, maybe they just joking" added jungkook.

"But why is the whole class be like that? I saw their eyes, it's like they terrified of them" said yoongi hyung.

"It's true" i said making them widened their eyes.

"WHAT?" They yelled.

"It's the truth, someone just told me." I said.

"Wow, that's really scary, you know..maybe they are powerful, you see...the teacher doesn't do anything to them but go away from the class" said namjoon hyung.

"Uhh, guys..we better hurry up..look behind" said hoseok hyung. We look behind us and see a bunch of girl running toward us." RUN!" Said jin hyung.

"Hahaha! We save!" Said taehyung. We just laugh, yeah it's scary. We are going to the rooftop to hide from them. When jungkook open the door, we saw hyejin with her friends. Our eyes widened. No..

"Oh..my..god..wrong.." i said
"Pla..ce.." the boys added.

The girls look at us, and hyejin said "oh...they here. Just about in time, haha" she laugh. I feel something terrible gonna happen....

"Park jimin, please come with us"

Please let me live.