please not that

yujin p.o.v

I just transferred here because jimin told me to. I'm a rich girl, i can do anything i want but jimin just a normal boy. Earlier, there is a girl just punched some random girl, and she sit beside jimin. By the way she looks, she's maybe a bully. I asked jimin if i can sit biside him and he said sure. I take her bag and give it to jimin, but jimin just give me a confused look.

I rolled my eyes and tell him to take this away but he still didn't do anything. I gave up and just throw her bag outside. I know everyone hate her, cause i heard they gossip about her. Jimin just look at me shocked. Why? is he care about her? He hate her too right?

Then, the teacher came in. She just laughed at her bag too, guess the teacher hate her too. Suddenly, jimin stands up making everyone stop laughing. Somehow i look at him he looks annoyed. he about to go but then i grab his hand. I asked him where is he going but he just said hat his stomach aches.After that, everyone start laughing back. I look at the door. Is he really want to go to the toilet?

"excuse me saem, may i go to the toilet?" i asked teacher.

"oh, you may yujin." and then i quickly go outside, but i just saw what i don't want to see. Jimin is freaking hold her hand! What are they talking about? Why she's look annoyed? After that, she let go of jimin's hand and go away. Jimin, look away...look away..why are you still looking at her?

I can't handle it. I quickly go to him and back hugging him so that he doesn't look at her again. Jimin must be surprised, i can feel it.

"Oppa? What are you doing with her?" i asked him.

"nothing." he said still looking at her. Oppa? ugh...why?

"Oppa!" i shouted making him flinched.

"oh! sorry yujin. what is it jagi?" he asked me like he nervous. What is wrong with him?

I pull his collar and press my lips on him. I kiss him and he replied back. I pull away and smile at him. He smile back at me.

"what's wrong yujin? suddenly kiss me." he asked me.

"Can't i?" i ask as he chuckled.

"No, just curious." he said as he messing with my hair.

"hey!" he just laughed. No..nothing happened, maybe it's just my imagination. Yeah...stop thinking something negative yujin!

jimin p.o.v

Why...why when yujin kiss me i don't feel anything? What happen to me? Why my heart start racing when i hold hyejin hand? I'm not fall for her right? No....there is no way i'm fall for her, beside i have yujin.

Class ended and it's time for we to go home. And then i saw jungkook came to me. He waved at me and i wave my hand back.

"hyung, are you going home with yujin or us?" he asked me.

"sorry jungkook, but i have to-"

"No, we're going to go home with you guys." yujin cutted me. I rolled my eyes and she just chuckled.

" Come on jimin, i miss them, let me hang out with them too."

" Yeah hyung, please let yujin noona hang out with us. I miss her." he said with his puppy eyes.

" No, you think i'm gonna fall for that huh maknae?" i smirk at him.

******************

"yeah!! i know that hyung will finally hang out with us!" i rolled my eyes.

"whatever kookie...whatever." actually, i really did fall for his puppy eyes. Aish that cute maknae! Why are you so cute?!

"hey jimin, we're gonna buy some things for the dorm. Want to come?" yoongi hyung asked me. I look at yujin and she look back at me.

"yoongi oppa, we want some time alone." yujin said at yoongi hyung. And then he look at me and smirked. What??!!

"Okay yujin...jimin, take care of her." yoongi hyung said as he walk away with the others.

I walk with yujin to the mall and take a look at some clothes. Girls, girls, why they like to shopping?haihh...it's been an hour here. What takes yujin so long?! ughh....i hate shopping. Suddenly there is a girl caught my eyes. She looks like...hyejin.

"jagiya, i need to go to the restroom, wait here kay?" i said as i give a peck at her cheeks.

"okay" she said doesn't look at me. haih...girls, girls. I take a look at that girl and follow her. It is hyejin. Did she just ran away from detention? I look at her and then she go to the coffee shop. oh, so she likes coffee.....wait!!! why did i follow her?? oh god, i'm crazy. I turn around and go back to yujin. Why.....suddenly stalk her? Are you okay jimin? Please say that you're not insane.

'hyejin.....'