hell no

hyejin p.o.v

"i'm home! eomma? appa?" i said as i got home.

"oh, miss hyejin, mr. yoon and ms. yoon are working late night again."my maid said as she came to the living room. I just nodded.

Eomma, appa, i miss you guys. Why we can't be like a normal family? why are you guys always work? they never care about me. In their minds, its always work, work, work and work. Even i sick heard of it. I look at my maid and give her my bag and my tie.

"miss hyejin, what would you want to eat for dinner?"

"everything is fine, if my parents are home, tell them that i asleep okay?"

"understood, miss hyejin." I go to my bedroom and sit on my bed. I touch my cheeks and it hurts a lot. I look at mt mirror and saw my reflection, my cheeks were blue. It has bruised on it. That jimin....he is rough on me. I go to the kitchen and take the band aid and put it on my cheeks.Well, i need a lot of rest right now.

Jimin p.o.v

"are you okay yujin? is she hurt you too much?" i asked her as i care about her. Hyejin is too much, how dare she do this to yujin. I slapped her, serves her right. But....it is right for me to slap her? i think its okay though...

"i'm okay oppa....are they are gangster?" yujin asked.

"yeah they are....yujin, be close to me like always. Don't  go near them okay?" i said as i hug her.

"yes oppa...i love you" yujin said as i met my lips to her.

"me too."

*****************

"aaaaahhh! i don't want to go to school!" hoseok whined.

"you must go.....you are a dummy hoseok" namjoon said. Hoseok rolled his eyes and we laugh at him.

"hey jimin, where is hyejin?" yoongi asked.

" why asked me? she's not my friend though." i said sarcasm.

"no.....yesterday you slapped her right? look at your seat, she's absent today." he said.

I look beside my sit, yeah...she's absent, is it because of me? Did i slapped her too hard? I look around and saw her friends..is she sick?

"why hyung? did you care about her?" i asked him.

"i don't..but jimin, she's a girl, you shouldn't slapped her even though she's like....you know.." when yoongi hyung said that..i don't know but, its make feel so bad about her.

"but...she and her friends slapped yujin, even kicked her!" i raised my voice to him.

"yeah i know, but you can just pushed her away..not slapped her..that just..too much for her" he said back. What?.....no..

"hyung, why are you helping her? you must like her don't you?" i ask him, suddenly there is a silence for a moment.

"no way....don't you think jimin? she's nice to you, she even cooked for you? don't you realize that? she like you jimin! ughhh this pabo really...." he said.

Wha- no...there is no way she like me, beside, i have yujin. But yeah, she's nice to me this lately..but it doesn't man she like me.  Even i hate her....

" is it true oppa?" someone asked making me stunned. I look behind and saw yujin.

"you don't like her too right?"

'no....'

*************************

mian guys! sorry for the short chapter....doesn't have any idea, but enjoy it!