what does this mean?

Jimin p.o.v

"I've been in love with you, jimin"

She said it...what?! My face was really red now. Is she really in love with me? like...seriously?

"shh....yujin watching us, say something!"she whispered to me. Pang! my heart shattered. So..she just do this because of yujin..i get it now.

What? why i'm so depressed about this? Its not that i'm in love with her..right? Or am i in love with her?

"uhh..umm..yeah! of course! me too" i said to her. How i wish this is not an act..

"come" she said and grab my hand.

"to where?" i asked her. She doesn't answer and just drag me with her.

And we reach at the bench again. She turn behind so that she can face me. She cupped my cheeks really hard.

"Stop looking at her with her new boyfriend if you hurts pabo" she said and i nodded.

"you must thank me because i'm a great actor, you know?" she said while looking at her watch.

"so...when you confessed earlier..also an act?" i asked slowly and she blush.
She look at me and nodded.

"I need to go now, bye jimin." she said as she wave her hand at me, i wave back my hand at her. It's just an act..honestly, i don't know why, but i feel hurt when she said that this is just an act.

I look behind and saw yujin. She still with her boyfriend, huh...stop it, i don't love her anymore. I need to love someone else, the one who is right for me. Hyejin...but, when she said she love me her face is not like she was acting, more like..a real one? Stop thinking that she likes you jimin..

I walk to my dorm. As i arrive there, suddenly someone drag me in his room. The heck? Yoongi hyung? I look at him confused and he look at me smirk.

"what?" i asked him and he laugh.

"someone is in love!" he yelled. I look at him with my left eyebrows raised.

"uhh..sorry, what did you just say mister? I'm in love? pfftt...please" i said as i roll my eyes.

"I saw you kissed hyejin, and she kissed you too." i widened my eyes.

"the heck hyung? you were stalking us?!" he smirk at me and laugh.

"yeah, you know, when she said that she in love with you-"

"its just an act hyung" i cut him and he roll his eyes.

"i didn't finish yet" i look at him and he continue.

"when she said that...her face, the way she talk, its not an act jimin..i saw it with my eyes" he said with his serious face and look at me. I blush and he laugh again. -_-||

"I know you start to like her jimin" he said and i shrugged.

"i don't know hyung...when i kissed her earlier, her lips was soft...makes me want to kiss her longer." i said the truth and my face become pink when i remembered about it.

"haha, its not weird jimin, everyone have that feels...and i think you start to like her" he said.

"what if...i like her?" he shrugged and look at me.

"your choice, you're the one who need to think about it, not me." i nodded.
I walk to the door and said to him that i need to sleep and he nodded.

"what if...i like her.." i whispered to myself. As i reach my room, i go to my bed and lay on it.

"what if....i like her? i kissed her, her lips was soft and sweet, we kissed again she confessed to me..she said it was just an act, what if...it's a real? Is she really in love with me?" i asked myself. Ugh! thinking about this make me wants to explode.

hyejin p.o.v

Shit...i'm not prepared yet..why did i confessed to him?! Actually, i lied to him that yujin looked at us, she wasn't looking at us at all, she's busy with her boyfriend.

I must lie to him...i'm not prepared yet! But...that was my golden moment confessed to him...ugh! why is love is so hard?! I lay down and think about him.

"his lips...it is soft.." i said to myself. This is my first time falling in love you know? You don't believe it? don't ask me, i don't know too..

Wait...am i too kind this lately? I think so. I need to stop doing this shit, bullying people. I admit, i regret it, really regret it.....

"Now that jimin said that he loves me and i love him to yujin..does that mean we must pretend like a couple in school? Shit!" i said to myself.

***********

It's already morning and i need to go to school. I eat breakfast and told joeun that i need to go school. I must discuss about this with jimin. Aish this pabo..

I run to school and i reach the school gate. I didn't look at people and i suddenly bumped into someone. I look up and saw him, jimin. Wow, i guess this is my lucky day.

"jimin!" i call him. He look at me and i look at him. He point his finger to me as i do the same thing.

"i need to talk to you!" we said to each other. I laugh awkwardly and he laugh too.

"i think the two of us really need to say something." he said to us.

Now that i realize, his friends were with him all this time and i didn't notice them at all. All of them glare at me except yoongi. Guess they still hate me.

"hyung, i need to go, bye" jimin said to them and they nodded. V and jungkook look at me and said

"if you mess with him, we'll make sure you're the one will hurt this time." i roll my eyes to them.

"geez, calm down, i just need some time alone with him."i said as i grab his hand.

"bye hyung." he wave at them. And...the thing that i didn't expect is...he locked his hand with me. I suddenly blush at the way he touch my hand. I look at him and he look at somewhere else.

"just..let me hold your hand for once.." he said almost mumbling and i nodded. I don't know why, but i like it very much. I don't want to let it go..

"ugh! you guys are annoying, it gross, stop it oppa" suddenly someone interrupted my thought and i look behind and saw yujin.....

'this bitch...'