beware

Park jimin p.o.v

"Oppa!" I heard yujin raised her voice.

"Huh? Uh?" I look around. Ugh...what is wrong with me really..

"Oppa, are you okay? You've been spacing out this lately." Yujin asked me.

"No, i'm okay.." Huh...what is wrong with me? Actually, when yujin transfer here, hyejin is being weird. Not weird or what..but more like annoyed. What is wrong with her?

Then the bells ring. Recess time is over. We go to the class, as i go walk in, i look hyejin is nowhere to seen. Is she gonna skip class again? Aish this girl really.

"Oppa...umm..can i ask something?" Yujin said.

"Yeah? Whatever for you sweetie." I smile at her and she blushing. Cute.

"Umm...since your seatmate are not around..mind if i sit beside you oppa?" Yujin asked me. Sit? Beside me? Of course she can. I look at hyejin seat....hyejin..

I look at her and then said sure and smile at her. Then she take her bag and put it on hyejin seat. Yujin look at hyejin bag and then look at me. She take hyejin bag and give it to me, and smile.
I raise my eyebrows. What does she mean?

She roll her eyes and then look at me. "Oppa! Put this trash somewhere else." She whined at me. What? Really? What is going on with her? Where is the innocent yujin?

"What?" I asked her as i confused. She rolled her eyes again and then throw the bag outside the class. I widened my eyes.

"Yuji-"

"What? I can tell what her personality like, she is bad girl she must be punished, and this is her punishment, right oppa?" Yujin? Is that you?

"Uhh...yeah.." I said and she smile. The students who walk in front our class just laugh at hyejin's bag. They must know that is hyejin's bag. I just sighed and ignore it.

"Wow this girl....even is she jimin's girlfriend, she just took my attention. I like her"

"Yeah, she's brave. I like it"

Huhh..stop talking that please. Then our teacher came in. She look at us like she is gonna laugh.

"Who's bag is that?" She asked laughing. What? Really saem?

"Hyejin's teacher." The whole class except the boys laughing.

"Who did that? I like it...very much!" Teacher ask still laughing. Seriously..
What teacher is that? They supposed to take care of their students not...making fun of them!

I stand up making the others stop laughing. I about to walk through the door and then yujin grab my hand.

"Oppa...where are you going?"

"Sorry yujin, i need to go to the toilet. My stomach aches.
And then she let go of my hand.

I open the door and walk outside but then someone just make me stop walking, and it is her, hyejin. I saw her take her things and pack it in the bags, after she done it she go to 'god-only-knows'.

Before she walk away, i grab her hand. She look at my hand and then look at me. I just stare at her.

"What?" She ask make me realize from spacing out.

"Uhh..um..where are you going? Class not over yet" i talk so that there is no some awkward feels.

"Skip..you jerk" she said as she let go of my hand. And then she walk away, i just watch her going away and i didn't realize that someone is back hugging me. I turn around and saw....yujin, my girlfriend.

Aye!aye!aye! Sorry cause my story to short for this chapter. But still...enjoy!
Btw, please vote my story i love you guys so muchh for reading my fanfic.

Love, author-nim.