confessions

hyejin p.o.v

" what are you doing here? You have your own boyfriend right? go to him don't disturb jimin anymore you....bi-...calm down.." I said to her. She hold jimin's hand and pull him from me.

"he's mine! He is my boyfriend not yours!" She yelled at me i look at jimin...he looks annoyed.

Suddenly he pull his hand from yujin and drag me to god-only-knows.

"I'm hyejin's, i'm not yours anymore yujin, beside i start to love her" he said leaving yujin stnned behind. I blush when he said that, but..it just an act.

All students look at us with their eyes bulged. I saw jimin's friends look surprised. They come to us and grab jimin's hand. Taehyung look at me and look back at jimin.

"HYung! you're dating her?!" he asked disbelief.

Jimin puts his hand at my torso and nodded slowly. He must be awkward because he gonna act for yujin. Taehyung look at jin and jin just shook his head. Okay...this is awkward..really awkward.

"why hyung? you want to stop us?" he ask jin, and jin just look at namjoon.

"but jimin....she bullied you-"

"I'm sorry!" i cut him and they look at us, all of them including the other students.

"what..?" taehyung asked and hold my shoulders.

"you're sorry? Don't you know that you hurt our jimin? our friends!" he yelled at me, and i just  closed my eyes. I walk in hallway and i can feel that all eyes looking at me.

"i'm sorry to all of you that I've been bullied, i know you all hate me, you can hate me all you want, if you don't want forgive me, i'll accept it, if you want to hurt me, hurt me all you want." i said and i can see some of them looking at me with madness.

"you bitch!"

"you're sorry?! you've hurt us you brat!"

"we never ever forgive you!" 

All of them, shouted at me, release their anger at me.

"oh yeah....your parents dead, we can bully you as much as we want.." i heard some girl said that. I widened my eyes and look around. Search for the one who just said that. 

"who said that?!" i yelled. They look at me and glared at me.

"said what?" some boy said and came to me. Suddenly he pull my hair and push me really hard. I groaned as i fell down.

"Hyejin!" i heard soeun and jina call my name. I ignore them and look at the boy. He hold my neck and strangle me. What?!

"ack! le- let me go!!" I look around and then i realized...they gone..jimin and his friends..all of them. Are they hate me so much?

"Awww, your boyfriend is not coming to save you? Oh i forgot...he's gone, haha" I feel like i want to cry...but i can't!

"stop it! if continue do this i will kick you out from this school!" i heard jina said and that boy release his hand from my neck. I cough nonstop and soeun come to me. She comfort me as i cough again.

"go back to your class! remember that we still here! don't mess with hyejin again!" jina shouted at the students and the immediately go in. I stop coughing and said thanks to them. I said to them that i need to skip the class and they nodded. Like always, i go to the rooftop, and sit on the bench.

"huh....what a bad day.." i said to myself. I covered my face with my hands. I didn't realize that my hands was wet. I cried...i deserve this. I can't stop it, its my fate. Suddenly someone touch my shoulder. My hearts start to beat faster. Its not him, isn't it? I look behind me and saw....yoongi.

"what..?" i asked him. He point beside me for the seat and i nodded.

"you skip class too?" i asked him as he sit beside me and nodded to me.

"you're okay?" he asked me and i nodded.

"so....what are you doing here?" i asked and he look at me.

"I wonder...are you in love with someone?" his questions making me blush and he chuckled.

"actually, i know you're not dating him, it's just an act right?" i look at him and nodded. "so...you like jimin?.." And my face become scarlet red, crap!

"so..it is true.." he smile sheepishly and i just stare blankly at him.

"but...he didn't like me..i know" i said as i lowered my head.

"I don't think so" i immediately look at him and our faces just about few inches. He lean closer and closer until our noses meets. I just froze at here as he start to move his face near me. He looks in my eyes and i just stare at him.

Suddenly someone interrupted us by pushing yoongi. I look behind and saw jimin.

"What the? Hyung?! What are you doing to her?!" he yelled at yoongi. Yoongi look at me and smirked.

"I told you" and i blushed. Jimin look at me grab my hand as he drag me and leaving yoongi alone.

"what are you doing? here are we going?" i attack him with many questions. We arrive at the school garden and he face me. His face looks angry.

"you like him?" i raised my left eyebrows.

"who?" he rolled his eyes.

"yoongi hyung..." he said and i quickly shake my head. He look at me and sigh.

"who are you in love with?" he asked me and i look at him confused.

"when yoongi hyung said you're blushing right? so, who is it?"

"wait? you're stalking us?" he immediately look at somewhere else and i rolled my eyes.

"why are you not answering my questions?" i look at him and just shut my mouth.

"so...you really like him, aren't you?" he asked making me annoyed.

" I said i don't like him! The one i in love with is you not him" i quickly shut my mouth as i realized that i just confessed to him. He widened his eyes as he looks at me.

"What..did you just say?" he asked me.

"uhh..please forget what i said earlier, bye" i said as i quickly go away from him.

"wait!" he block my way.

"you just confessed, aren't you?" he asked me again. I just look at somewhere else as my face was red.

"So what if i like you" i said as i start to go away from him.

"because i like you too.." i widened my eyes.

"what?" i asked him. He look into my eyes and hold my hands.

"I think i like you too.."