expect the unexpected

Hyejin p.o.v

'He crushed his lips on my lips and kiss me'

He kissed me and i didn't kiss his back, i just stay froze and let him do the kiss. And he pull it away and stare at me. He just look at me and g nothing but only stare at me. My face suddenly become scarlet red and my heart start to beat faster. The heck...is going on..?

"There! you've see it, do you trust me now?" he asked yujin. Yujin look at me and look at jimin back.

" I don't get it....how can you in love with someone had bullied you oppa..." she asked whispered. I look at her face and her face is about to cry.

" That's enough yujin, just go with you boyfriend there, i love her...you don't know how much i love her"  again..he makes my heart pounding even faster. Shit...

And then she throw her bag at jimin and run away with her tears. " I hate you jimin!!" she scream while running. I look at jimin and he just sigh. He look at me and let go of his hand.

"I'm sorry hyejin...because put you into this."

"no...it's okay, would you explain?" i asked him, just curious, asked me to help him. He look at her bag and sighed.

" I break up with her....because she cheated behind my back."  He hug her bag and continue.

"we met today because she said she want to explain it, i tell her that i fall in love with yo and then i suddenly ran away because i didn't want to hear about it, i run and run, and then i saw you-"

"and you asked me to help you....so that's it" i cut him and he nodded. I look at him, he only look at her bag.

"so...you still love her?" i asked him.

"i don't know..." he said. I sighed, okay, i admit that i jealous, he still love her..i think.

'Make him forget her'

" because i helped you earlier, you come with me." i said to him as i hold his hand and drag him with me. I take him to the graveyard and find my parents name.

"wher-.....oh.." he shut his mouth after that. I go to my parents grave and put the flowers on them. I look up and smile. 

I quickly go away and left jimin behind...i can't cry again this time. And then, suddenly someone grab my hand..of course it's jimin.

"I'm sorry...about your parents.." he said not looking at me. I just smile at him.

"jimin.." i said as i look at his hand and he quickly pull away.

"ehm! ehm! sor- sorry..." he said, awkwardly? 

" Lets go" i said to him.

" where?"

"park" i said as he look at me confused. I roll my eyes at him.

"ugh please, can't you just obey me for once?"

" I've been obey you since the past.." he mumbled. I chuckled at him.

We arrive at the park and stop at the ice cream shop. I look at him and point at the ice cream shop. He look at me confused. I swear...if you that again i will kick your ass jimin..

"ugh! you're such a dumb boy, choose! i'll treat you!" i said to him and he just smile like 5 years old at me.

"ahjussi! i want one chocolate ice cream please!" he said. I chuckled at him, what a cute boy.

"give me the chocolate one too." He take the ice creams and give it to us.

"aigoo, you must be lucky young boy, she's beautiful and kind, you must be lucky because she's your girlfriend." ahjussi said and make me blush.

"ah...ha..ha...she's not my girlfriend ahjussi, she's just friend of mine." he said making my heart shattered. Okay, somehow that's really hurt me. I look at ahjussi and smile at him.

"tch...i know you guys will be a couple one day."

"haha, stop talking nonsense ahjussi" i said to him. We take the ice creams and go to the near bench.

"huh, that ahjussi talked nonsense.." jimin said and i nodded. Suddenly i remember the kiss and my face become red. Shit..

" What's wrong hyejin? why are you red?" he asked me and i just shook my head. We eat our ice cream in silence and i broke the silence by saying something really embarrassing.

"uhh..the kiss.." i said and he suddenly cough. Okay...that's really awkward. He stop coughing and look at me.

"uhh..i'm sorry hyejin..for kissing you.." he apologized. I just smile at and nodded at him, tell him that it's okay.

"jimin.."

"hmm?"

"we're friends right?" i asked him.

"of course we are" he said still eating the ice cream.

"i'm sorry, for bullying you..."

"nah! that's okay, really!" he said smiling at me and i nodded at him.

I sit comfortably and close my eyes. I call jimin names but he didn't answer, i call again but still didn't answer it. I open my eyes and look beside me and he's gone. The heck? Where is he? I look around and saw him....standing near the tree looking at yujin and he's boyfriend.

I look at him and look back at yujin. I quickly go to him and grab his hand. I pull his hand so that he can face me. Without thinking i close my eyes and tiptoed to him. I kiss him. I pull away and he widened his eyes and look at me.

"what are yo-"

"stop looking at her jimin, let her go!"

"what does that mean..." i tighten my hand and hold his cheeks.

"jimin, i'm going to say this just one time!" he just stare at me blankly.

"I've been in love with you, jimin."

And his face become red.