you're weird

Hyejin p.o.v

I'm tired. Today i don't want to bully him, i have something to do with my family. You know, family matters. I'm actually a good person you know...maybe not.
I don't know why i want to know more about him, just...i don't even know what am i doing right now. If it is love..love is never exist to me. Love is hurt.

"Hyejin, why are you like this? You've been daydreaming this lately. If you have something in your mind, tell us. We're friends right?" Jina, our leader said.

"No, i'm fine..really!" I said as i smile sweetly at her.

"If you say so, maknae" soeun said.

"Don't worry i'm alright" then the bells rings.

"Soeun, jina, lets go home, its already time to go home" i said as i take a look at my watch.

"Yeah lets go" they both said and we go home. As we reached the gate, i forgot something.
I need to tell him to take me tomorrow for this project.

"Soeun, jina, go home without me, i have something to do" i said to them.

"Okay" they both said as they nodded.

"Meet you this Monday, sorry i can't go home with you guys." I wave at them.

"Nah, it's alright" they said as they waved their hands back at me.

I wait for jimin. We must do our project tomorrow. I've been busy this lately. And then i heard a group of boys laughing. I look behind me and saw them. I walk towards jimin and he saw me. He stopped at his track and told his friends to go home first.

As i walk passing his friends, i heard taehyung said something to me. I can hear it clearly. "Bitch"
That word, I've been heard it many times. I'm sick of it but i can handle it.

"Jimin!" I said as i wave at him and he just rolled his eyes.

"What do you want jerk?" He asked me, of course a sarcastic tone.

"Tomorrow, we gonna do that project" he just sighed.

"Time?"

"Take me at school, 9 am, remember that"

"What? Me taking you? Oh hell no. Go by yourself."

"I don't know where your dorm is." I said making him annoyed. I chuckle.

"You're funny jimin." He look at me surprised.

"Ugh...okay, okay i take you. Jerk." He murmured the last part.

"I can hear you." I glared at him making him gulped.

"Sor- sorry" if you said bitch, I've would been pucnh you right now, you make a right decision jimin.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked me. Eh? I've been staring at him? I didn't realize it. Ugh, it make me embarrass right now.

Suddenly, he touch my cheeks.
"Hyejin, why are you so red? Are you sick?" Oh no...i slapped his hand and yelled at him.

"Don't you dare touch me again!!" I run away as my cheeks still hot because of embarrassment. Shit, why i'm even shy in front of him?

Jimim p.o.v

What's wrong with her? I just asked if she is okay, but she yelled at me. I mean, yelled! I don't even know what did i do wrong. Heck? Why did i even care about her? Why did i asked her if she's sick? What is wrong with me today? Am i sick?

Tomorrow huh..ugh, why i must take her to my dorm? She has legs doesn't she? Oh i forgot, she is a girl too.
-_-||

"I'm home!" I said as i reached my dorm.

"Welcome home jimin, let's eat, i cooked some for you"Jin said.

"Wow! Smell delicious, i bet it taste good hyung" i said.

"Of course it is."

"I'm gonna go take a shower first" i said and they nodded.

As i reached my room, i take a shower and wear shorts and a t-shirt. Suddenly i remember her. Why she suddenly becomes red? Is she sick? The moment i touch her cheeks, it's soft and warm and that time, she doesn't have a gangster face but like a normal girl.

If she nice to me today..what about tomorrow? Maybe she will do something to me. Ugh, its tired thinking of this shit.

Yoon hyejin.....

Her name is pretty too.

*******************

Dung!dung!dung! What are you thinking? Is jimin falling in love with her or hyejin falling in love with him? I can't wait to know. I forgot, i already know their ending cause i the one who make this. Haha, sorry~ read it if you want to know the ending.