just one day

Jimin p.o.v

"Yah jerk, where are you going?" I asked her...i mean, look at her, our dorm just in front of me but she go somewhere else.

"My dorm is here."

"Ouh." She nodded with her poker face on.

"Jimin, can i say something to you?"

"What is it? Do you want to curse me or what?" I said annoyed.

"Let's be....friend.." she whispered. Is she crazy or something? I can't hear her.

"What? Talk loudly! I can't hear you, jerk!" I yelled making her flinched.

"I said you are a bastard and you are so short! Happy?" She yelled back.

"This is why i hate you so much." I murmured.

"I can hear you, shorty."

"Yeah whatever, come on in." I said to her.

The moment she went inside, i just realize. The way she wear her clothes, it's simple, black...just like my style.

"Hey hyejin, what do you want to do about our project?"

"Oh, earlier, I've been research about it. Come on, lets do it, i will show it to you." She said.

I can't believe it! For the past few hours, i only do about 10% and she do all of it. I never knew that she will be this clever.

"I never know that you're this clever."

"I am a gangster, but i have a brain too, unlike you...being such a fool."

"Shut up" i said as i roll my eyes secretly.

"Oh, it's already 12 in the noon, we have done it!" She said.

"Ahhh! I'm tired."

"But i do the whole of it." She said.

"Yeah, i know, just pretend that i did too." And then i heard she chuckle.

"Such a dummy."

"Yah! I can hear that!"

"Whatever shorty."

Hyejin p.o.v

It's already 12 in the noon, and we have done it! Never knew it could be this fast.

"Hey jimin, where is your friends?"

"They go out today, they have to do something about their projects." He replied.

" have you eaten this breakfast?" I asked him.

"No..hyejin, just go home already, i need to sleep."
He said, i don't know why, but i feel like i don't wanna go home yet.

I walk towards the door and go out.

'Have you eaten this breakfast?'

'No..'

That's it! I go back to his dorm and go to the kitchen. I turn around and see jimin is sleeping on the couch. Maybe he's tired.

I cooked something delicious for him. Wait? Why i care about him? What is this feeling?

"we're ho- you!"

I heard someone call me and then turn around and then i saw them. His friends.

Aish...why now? They are annoying.

"What are doing in my kitchen?!" Jin asked...but in yell tone.

"Cooking, of course." I said not looking at him.

"Yah! Get out you jerk!"

"Okay, but till i finish this."

"If you want to cook, then cook at your home!...wait! You can cook?!" He asked me surprised.

"Yeah, i can" i said as i finish cooking. I take the my cooking and put it on the dining table.

"Give this to jimin after he woke up." I said as i go away from them.

"Yah! Jimin will never eat this trash!"

"How dare you do this to him when you bullied him?!"

I hear them yelling at me. Honestly, i feel a little sad because they hate me and talk bad about me. What can i do? I'm the one who start it first. I realize it now...if i don't bully him in the first place...

That time...i shouldn't say that i want to be his friend. I relieve that doesn't hear that.

Jimin p.o.v

"What must we do to this food?"

"I don't know, throw it?"

I hear someone talking, maybe they home. As i open my eyes, i saw they talking at the dining table.

"But hyejin just cooked it for him" i heard taehyung said. Hyejin? Cook?

"Hyung.." i said as i woke up from the couch.

"Oh...jimin, you're awake." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, what is it? I just heard you talk about hyejin."

"Wait..guys, come here" namjoon said as the others start go to him. I heard them whispering something, what is it? What are they hiding from me?

"really jin?"

"Yeah...just...tell him."

What? I'm curious about it.

"Actually jimin.." namjoon said as he take the food on the table.

"Woah!! Are you made this jin hyung?" I asked as my eyes are sparkling.

"No, actually, when you were asleep, hyejin...cooked this for you." Jin hyung said.

Cooked? Me?

"Ehhh!!! Are you joking? There is no way, is she even know how to cook?" I asked him disbelief.

"Its the truth jimin, eat it, she cooked it for you."

I take it from namjoon hyung and eat it. Wow! Its delicious! She know how to cook. But, why is she doing this to me? Why suddenly she nice to me? I don't understand. Nah, maybe this Monday she will bully me again. Yeah, that's right. There is no way she gonna be nice to me.

......but, why is she been nice to me this lately?