first kiss

hyejin p.o.v

"hyejin!! oh god, you're okay now!" jina and soeun hug me as they arrive here. I hug them back and smile at them.

"yeah, by the way, i can check out today." i said and make them screamed happiness.

"ouch my eardrums..." i mumbled and they laughed at me. And then suddenly my door open. It was my maid. She bring my clothes for me to change.

"please, can you go outside for a while, i have something to tell  them" i said to my maid as i point my finger  at soeun and jina and she nodded.

"soeun, jina...i have something to tell." they look at me as i continue what to say.

"actually...I've been in love  with someone...." i said and their eyes widened. Knew it...they must be so surprise because a gangster in love with someone.

"wow....that's good, who is it?" jina asked...wait a sec!! they don't mind it at all!

"wait..you guys didn't mind if i fall in love with someone?" i asked disbelief and they nodded as they look at me. I smile at them.

"it's not wrong at all to fall in love...who cares? it's us who fall in love and we do what we want, we can't stop them right?" soeun said as she smile at me.

" I don't know you were like this....because what i saw is just a-"

"don't say it..." i laugh so hard when she stops me. She rolled her eyes at me and jina laugh with me.

"so...who is it?" jina asked again.

"ji....min.." jina smile sheepishly. Okay, i must say, that's really a creepy smile you got there jina.

"hoho...knew it..hyejin, didn't you realize how jimin know where you are?" jina asked. yeah...jimin came here, as far as i know, only jina and soeun who knows why i absent...and where am i..

"how?" i asked with my curious face.

"you know, he was calling our name and asked where are you at..so i tell him and he smile at us like there was no tomorrow." when jina tell me about this my face suddenly become red.

"awwww, our maknae is blushing! so cute!" soeun said.

"stop it, stop calling me cute.." i said to them and rolled my eyes at them.

"you are cute" they said again make me blush at their statement.

"sto-"

"miss hyejin, i think it's time for you to check out." my maid come interrupted us.

"you guys save for now..." i mumbles as i glare at them and they just laughed at me.

"give me my clothes" she take my clothes from the bag and give it to me.

I take it change my clothes. After that my maid take me out with my friends.

"miss hyejin, can you call me by my name?" suddenly she ask me. 

"uhh...sure...umm...joeun-ssi.."okay that's odd. She look at me and smile at me,  i smile at her back.

"guys, do you want to eat something? you too joeun-ssi, want to eat? I'll treat you guys."

"of course duhh, as long as you're the one who pay it." soeun said and i just shook my head while laughing at her.

"come on, let's go" I said to them as we go in my car. I didn't tell you yet? I have me own car, my mai- i mean, joeun-ssi brought it here. Well my car is a sport car, i like it very much.

**********

We're done eating and i'm at my home now, looking at my pictures with my family. I smile as i look at this picture, me chasing my dad. How i miss the old time..I want to go to their graves. I need to go..

"joeun-ssi! i will be going out for a while!" i yelled from here as she nodded at me.

I want to see how they are right now...oh! i need to buy some flowers for them. I stop at flower store and buy some flowers, their favourite flowers, violet. My favourite too of course. I'm about to go to the graveyard but suddenly someone hold my hand that make me stop walking. I look behind and saw jimin was panting still holding my hand.

"what-"

"help me hyejin!" he said.

"help what?" i asked confuse at him.

but then, i suddenly heard yujin voice. "oppa! wait up!"

I look at him again and he suddenly hug me. " acting" he whispered at me. What? what the hell is going on here??!! My face was scarlet red because of this hug.

"oppa! you're kidding me right? why would you date her? she's bullied you! and me! how could you date her?!" she yelled as she point her finger at me.Date? what the? what??

"Yes! i dated her! i love her and she loves me! you know what? you've been cheating behind me and you have the guts to lie at me?!" he yelled back at her. When he said that,  my face was red! really red! Why are you? The f(lower)!?!

"ohoo~ so you said she loves you too? how? prove it! right now, in front of me!" and then he suddenly stunned. He still holding my hand and he's hand was cold, he must ran really fast before. And then he tighten his hand.

"I will...but don't you regret it after this if i prove it to you" he said as he holding my other hand.

"please, you wouldn't prove it, i know you lied to me oppa."

"hyejin.." he look at me. I just stare at his eyes, his beautiful orbs..

"i'm sorry" he whispered as he lean closer to me, i just stand there and do nothing. I just stare at him as he stare at my lips. And then, something really bad happen.

He crushed his lips on my lips and kiss me.