doomed

Hyejin p.o.v

Today we're gonna do our project. I hate it but i must do it keep my grades. I don't wanna fight with him today. I don't know why, but i really don't have mood to fight today. I've been tired this lately. Why? I don't know. Maybe I've been busy this lately.

I woke up at 8 am in the morning and take a shower. After that, i wear my black big size t-shirt, black skinny jeans, a black cap and black converse. You know, i like black. It's simple. Then i ate breakfast that i cooked. I am gangster, but it doesn't mean that i don't know how to cook.

I look at my watch, it's 8.30, i have half an hour more. Mmm...what can i do to buy this time? Oh, i can think what to do with our project. I read some book about our title, and its already 8.50. I go to school about 10 minutes. Maybe i can reach there about in time.

I already reached the place, and it's already 9.05 am, i look around, and i didn't saw him. I wait longer, and its already 9.15 am. Aish, seriously, where is this kid? I'm gonna kick his ass when he arrive.

I wait and wait, but still no sign of him. Aish, i hate waiting and i'm sick of it. Seriously this kid? Where is he?

Jimin p.o.v

"Jimin, what time is it now?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"It's 9 in the morning, why hyung?"

"Oh, i have to do my project with my friend at the library."

"Already? Its early though."

"Earlier is better." He said.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Oh, i have to go now, take care jimin."

"Yeah, bye."

I am now watching the tv, the others go out to do their project. Aish! I'm boring, what can i do? I'm alone. T_T
I look at my watch, its already 9.30, hmm...what can i do now? I take my phone and look at it, and then i saw my missed alarm. What? Who's birthday today? Not mine and not the others to. Mmm...

"They going to do the project, what about me?"
Project, project, project......OH SHIT!! I FORGOT. Aish, hyejin must be already there. Oh no, i'm late, she must be going to beat me after this. I change my clothes and go to school using my car.

I look at my watch, its already 9.50am!! Oh no, she must be waiting for too long. Wait, why did i even care? In her face right? She has been bullied me, so what right?

I arrive at the school, and i saw her waiting in front of gate. Courage, courage, courage, be strong jimin, i know you can do this. I walk towards her slowly, and she look behind her and saw me. Okay i'm doom. She just look at me with no expression. Wait? She doesn't mad at me?

"hyejin..i-"

"Oh, there you are, I've been waiting for you for 1 HOUR." She said as she smiled at me. Oh no...

"Yah you jerk!! You know that we gonna do our project today and you forgot!! Did you brainwashed yourself huh?!" She yelled at me as she hit my head.

"Aaahh!! I know, i know, i'm sorry!! Stop hitting me, bitch!" I yelled at her back.

Then, she stopped hitting me, and just go away. "Yah! Where are you going?"

"Home." Shit, did i make her depressed?

"Hyejin!" I yelled her name as i chase her. I grab her hand and turn her around so she face me.

"I'm sorry, please forgive me, i know i'm late, you can do anything to me if you....wa-want." Shit, she gonna beat me if i said this.

"Anything?" She smile evilly.
Oh no...this is not good. Really not!

"Yes...an-anything." I whispered.

"Then knee down."

"Eh? Why?"

"Just do it."

I do as she said."close your eyes."

What is she gonna do to me?
Ouch!!! The heck!?!? She just slapped my forehead!

"Yah! That's hurt, you jerk!"

"You said i can do anything i want." She laugh.

"What? Is it funny or what?" I asked her as i roll my ayes.

"Your forehead is red, hahaha!" She laughed nonstop.

"Shut up"

She laugh, i barely see her laugh, she's beautiful...i can see it. Heck?? What am i doing?? You jerk, jimin!!

"Stop it, lets go." I grab her hand and take her with me.

"Pfffttt..." aish this girl..she's still laughing??

"Yah! I said stop it!" I yelled at her.

"I can't its funny." She said while laughing.

"That's it, i'm done." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on! I'm just kidding."

I smile. Sometimes, she can make me smile too. Aish this girl..why are you doing this to me?