reality

hyejin p.o.v

I quickly go home and saw my maid was ready to pick me up.

"quickly miss hyejin! We must hurry!" 

" It is serious? Please tell me! Are they okay?" I started to asked her many question when we we're inside the black car. 

" Don't worry miss hyejin, they are fine, please....don't worry to much, they will survive." she comfort me...somehow, i feel relief when she said that.

***********

We arrive at the hospital and we quickly go to the counter.

"nurse! Mr. Yoon Jin young and Ms. Yoon Han sol! Where are they? hurry up nurse!" i yelled at her. I can't hold my temper, its stress me out.

"relax miss....its...room 456 miss."

Eomma, appa hold on. I already here, i can meet you guys. Hold on. I quickly go in to the elevator and o to the 4th floor and search for the room.

454, 455,...456! found it! 

"eomma! appa i-" I stopped when I saw my parents are covered up with blanket. I saw the doctor is staring at them and just do nothing. It can't be...

"Doc! What does this mean!? Answer me! Doc!" I shouted like a crazy person.

"Miss hyejin! Calm down!"

"Doc...tell me..why are they covered up? Doc?" I attack him with many questions.

"So you are their daughter right? I'm sorry....but, they already dead." The doctor said and go outside.

" Its not true....they are alive..no..they can't be dead....Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!" I started to scream and let out my tears. No! eomma....appa....you can't die yet....Why?....

"Miss hyejin, calm down! please!! bare it" 

" How! Can't you see?! My parents are dead! They can'y make it! They are so stupid! That freaking bastards parents!" I yelled at her, i let it out my anger...everything.

"Miss! stop! you shouldn't say that!"

"why.....we supposed to be like a normal family, hang out together...but, they always work..work! We never be a proper family...spend our time together...isn't true?" I said while i let out my tears.

And then, my maid hug me, i hug her back. I cried and cried. I never cry like this in my life. I hate them...i hate my parents, they should be alive...we're not hat close to each other and then they go far away! Far away from me! Never....never talk to me...work, work and work. Whats good about that company?

"shushh....just let it out, don't hold youself" When she said that, i let out all my tears until they dried.  

"Thanks...for always be with me.." I said smiling at her.

" Anything for you miss.."

And then, everything....everything went black. My heart stop beating, i saw my maid shouted but I can't hear anything...black..its all black.

"MISS!!!"

Jimin p.o.v

"hey jimin, did you saw that?" we're at the rooftop, still eating. Earlier, i saw hyejin talk to her phone and her face is like...about to cry..

"Saw what?" I asked clueless.

"Aish this kid...hyejin! Didn't you saw that her face was about to cry?" yoongi hyung asked again.

"I saw that....its have nothing to do with me, why are you telling me this?" I said annoyed. I look at him and he look at me.

"What is it hyung? Why are you keep telling me about her?" he shrugged his shoulder. I just rolled my eyes.

Why is yoongi hyung always talk about her? He doesn't like her right? No way...she's a bully, she's had been bully me, but yoongi hyung mad at me because i slapped her...and he said she likes me....is that the truth?

" What's wrong with hyejin? I saw she looks really scared." I turn my back and heard soeun and jina conversation.

"she's about to cry....i never saw her like that..i'm worry about her?" jina said.

"yeah me too..." What happen to her? Did she hurt or something?

hyejin....are you okay?