officially in love

hyejin p.o.v

"what...?" I can't believe it, he just said that he likes me too...is this a dream or what? Am i dreaming? Is this reality?

"yah hyejin!"

"huh?" he rolled his eyes at me.

"come on" he said as he grab my hand, what i didn't expect is...he interlocked his hand with my hand. His hand is warm, I blush when i think about it.

"where are we going?"

"tell my friends that we are officially a couple now." i bulged my eyes, officially?!

"WHAT?since when i started be your girlfriend?!" i asked him.

"just now, when you confessed to me." he continue drag me until we arrive at the rooftop..again. I saw yoongi sitting there and then he look at us.
He smile when he saw jimin drag me.

"wow, i guess you guys...dating?" he asked as he smirked.

"yeah, call the others, i want to tell them about this." he sigh and nodded.

When he call the others, jimin take me to the other side and face me.

"so...you like me?" he asked, and my face become red. I slowly nodded.

"well...actually..i don't love you.." pang! something just stabbed my heart. i lowered my head. Then, why he said we officially a couple? my eyes were about to burst into tears.

Then he suddenly hug me. I widened my eyes and stay froze.

"I didn't finish yet, don't be so sad about it..." he said and i nodded. He release the hug and continue what he was about to say.

"I started to like you and if we become together...maybe i will start to love you, I want to know more about you, I want to know you, I want to know who really you are." I just stay froze here and do nothing, i didn't expect that he will said that. It's just...surprising that he will said that.

I look into his eyes and stare at his orbs. He touch my cheeks and lean closer...and closer.

"stop dreaming" he poke my cheeks. My face was really red because of this embarrassment, this kid...

"I'm not dreaming..." i said murmured and he chuckles.

"jimin.." i call his name.

"hmm?" he hummed and look at me.

"I'm sorry..." i said whispering.

"nah...that's okay, i'm a man after all" he said as he kiss my forehead. I quickly touch my forehead and he chuckled.

"yah! you two stop being a lovey couple and come here!" we snapped and look at yoongi and rolled our eyes.

"what is it hyung? why you call us here?" i heard namjoon voice, they here. When jimin and i start walk to them, they bulged their eyes.

We tell them what is going on and they accepted it. They can't believe that yujin would do that to jimin. But they didn't believe that i like jimin and they said to jimin to be careful at me.

"geez...i love him, there is no way i'm gonna use him.." i said as i rolled my eyes and taehyung chuckled.

"well...i can't believe that jimin's bully will fall in love with her toy." he said as he smile sheepishly at jimin.

"you guys don't hate me?" i asked, i want to know what their feelings towards me.

"as long you don't hurt him, we don't hate you" jin said.