chapter 4 - together?

"Are you going to tell me what happened or are you just going to stare at me?"

"Well after Austin dropped you off, We decied to go for a walk so we could catch up and all. So we were walking in the park and we noticed these guys following close behind us. So Mr. Tough Guy over here decides to turn and tell them to back off. But they didnt like that and one of them pushed Austin back and thats when I had to step up. And they basically jumped us and they stole Austins phone and my wallet."

I was stunned. I almost started to cry.

"Did you guys call the cops? Are you ok? Oh my God. Do you need a doctor?"

"We called the cops and they have the guys. But my phone is smashed and Alex's wallet was empty to begin with."

"It had maybe 30 bucks in there and licence."

"But you guys are ok?"  I said standing and walking over to them.

"Yes." they said in unison.

"Don't do anything like that again!" I said hitting both of them

"AUSTIN!" Alex yelled jokingly.

"So what about your phone?"

"I have a warentee. I pick a new one up tomorrow."

"Here come in the bathroom I'll clean you up." I said taking Austin's hand.

"Oh yeah don't worry about me I'm good!"

"That's great Alex. No one cares" Austin yelled over his shoulder.

Austin sat on the counter. I grabbed a wash cloth and wet it with warm water and started patting his gash on his head. He winced.

"Ahh."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"It's fine. So um- ouch - how are you?"

"I'm okay. I've been thinking."

"Abo-OUCH- about what?" I giggled.

"Us. And I want to be with you too."

"Really?!"

I knodded shyly.

"That's amazing because I've wanted to do this since the second I met you."

He jumped off the counter grabbed my waist and kissed me softly. I was happy with my choice.

We were holding hands as we walked back into the living room and austin smiled ear to ear.

"GREAT NEWS! WERE DATING!" Austin exclaimed.

"Finally danm." Alex laughed.

"Shut up" I said giggling.

The crew arrived and Austin and Alex had to explain the fight and the fact Meezy's off the market. 

"Movies still on?"

"HELL YEEAH"

"YEE"

AN

-------------------------------

sorry if it was shitty! next chapter will be better!! xxxxx