chapter 12 - hello there

Things started to get intense. Austin slid his shirt off and continued kissing me. He pulled off my shirt as I unbottoned his pants. He kicked them off and was left in his boxers. He stood at the foot of the bed.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked.
"Yes."

He came at me pulling off my pants, kissing my legs as he did, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He sloftly kissed me and moved down to my neck. He sucked on my collar bone. Leaving little marks across my body. He slowly kissed my stomach and came back up to my lips. We began kissing passionately again. I felt him reach into his side table to grab a condom. Before I knew it Clark came bulgding out.

Wow.

He slowly pulled down my underwear. He looked up at me making sure I was still sure about it. I nodded yes.

"You ready?"

I nodded and he went in slow. Austin pumped in and out, always looking me in the eye. I let out a soft moan to so him it felt good. Soon, he thrusted in faster causing the both of us to climax.

"A-A-Austin."
"Mmhm Keller." he moaned back.

I dug my nails into his back leaving marks.He was my first, and I had no regrets. He said he was a virgin too, but he was amazing, it was hard to believe. He rolled off of me and pulled me close to him. Cuddling me in his arms. It felt so perfect....

"I love you." His words surprised me. Did he just say that? Was he in love with me? Or was he in love with what we did?

"I love you too." I meant it. I just hope he does too. I can't get hurt again...

We laid there with our bodies sticking together from sweat. Saying nothing. Our breathes in sync. Is this what love feels like? Or is it just a lie?

____________________________________________________

I woke up pressed against his still naked body. I slowly stood up and walked to my suitcase and grabbed clothes and headed to the bathroom. I wanted to take a shower.

I turned on the water and waited

I turned on the water and waited. I had no regrets. It's in the past. I felt the water and got in. I softly sang Jake Milller's song 'A Day Without Your Love.'

Baby you're the air I breathe

You're my everything

Baby come and follow me

I was startled by Austin joining in.

I won't live a day without your lo-ove.

"Holy shit Austin you scared me."
"Sorry. I didn't know you can sing."
"That's because I can't."
"I just heard you."
"Shut up." I said turning off the water.

"Can you pass me a towel."

He threw one over the door. I can't sing. I know I can't.

After I changed and brushed out my hair I walked into the bedroom.

Austin was on his balcony shirtless. He had nail marks all down his back.

oops.

He turned to see me and walked in.

"Hey momma. How are you?"
"Hey babe. I'm alright."
"Last night was amazing."

I smiled shyly.

"I say today we just stay in my room all day. I'll sing to you."
"I would love that."
"C'mon." He said grabbing his guitar and walked onto the porch.

We sat from eachother. He strumed his guitar once.

"Ready?"

I nodded excitedly.

"Baby don't judge me. And I won't judge you."

He sang so effortlessly. His voice so clear and beautiful. It made me feel safe.

"You're amazing."
"I have some amazing modivation." he winked.

We sat out on the balcony all day. Singing, laughing, and talking.

perfect.