chapter 14 - Out of Town Girl

I woke up. I felt next to me for Austin but he wasn't there. I sat up puzzled. I looked around for a note or something. Nothing. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I fixed myself a little bit in case Michelle is out there. I don't want her to think I don't care about myself.

I walked out into the living room. As I turned the corner to go into the kichen I saw pancakes sitting on the table with a note beside them.

I sat down and picked up the note.

"Hey Baby. I went to go pick up the crew. My mom made pancakes, so enjoy! We will be back and then we will figure out what were doing. Love ya! -Austin"

I ate my pancakes and washed my plate. After I walked into the room. I put my phone on Austin's dock and played my music.

Out of Town Girl came on. I liked that song because it was the first song that played when I moved from Brooklyn to San Antonio.

I sat on the balcony with the door open so I could still hear the music. I softly sang along as I staired at the beach.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jumped. Austin was standing over me, smiling.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"It's okay. Where are the boys?"

"Living room. C'mon." he said taking me under his arm.

We walked out to see Robert and Alex arguing about cars and Zach sitting on the couch with a half smile. Austin started laughing and yelled something about cars to Alex. I walked over and sat next to Zach.

"They're too much." I started.

"I know. We should be used to it."

"Right?" I said smiling.

"Wow."

"What?"

"I haven't seen you smile like that since the first time I met you."

"I've been doing it a lot lately. It feels nice."

"Have you been-Uhh sorry."

"It's okay. But to answer your question, no. I haven't even thougt about it. At all."

"Good. Does Austin know."

"Yes."

"Has he helped?"

"A lot. He makes me feel safe."

"Good. And if he ever hurts you, at all, in any way. You tell me. I don't care how close him and I are. I will kill him."

"Thanks Zach." I hugged him.

"Hey lets go to the mall!" Austin yelled.

"I'm game." Alex said

We all agreed and went in to get ready. I put a plain red t-shirt and dark was shorts with my black vans. My hair was straight. Oh well.

I walked out to where the boys were and they all jumped up and walked out the door.

"Kel wait. Guys we'll catch up to you guys in a minute."

"We will meet you in the car."

"Ok."

"Babe why are we-" I was interupted with Austin's lips crashing into mine.

His hands slid under my shirt tracing up my back. He slowly backed me into his appartment and we laid onto the couch. He hovered over me. He softly sucked on my neck. I let out a small moan.

He rested his body on top of mine and his eyes met mine.

"Hi." he muttered.

"What was this about?"

"I just needed you."

_________________________________________________________

thanks guys!!!!