chapter 10 - where are we going?

I stared out the window almost the entire flight. I did it. I never had to go back there again. I was done with the past. No more abuse and neglect. I was free. I have an amazing boyfriend and friends. They all do anything they can for me. I love them.

Welcome to Miami!

A sigh of relief came over me. Austin grabbed my hand as we waited for our luggage. I looked into his kind, hazel eyes. I was actually happy to be with him. Here.

We had our stuff and we walked towards the pick up area. A tall, buff man with blonde hair stood looking our way. Before I new it Austin released his grip on my hand and ran to him.

"DAVE!!"

"LITTLE AMEEZY!"

They hugged which eventually led the entire crew to join in. I just kind of awkwardly standing there. I didn't know who this man was.

"Oh Dave. You have to meet Keller. My girlfriend. Kel, this is Dave he is my body guard slash good friend slash servant."

Dave lightly slapped the back of Austins head.

"Hi Keller. It's very nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand.

I took it. Still shocked by body guard. I knew Austin was well known but damn.

We walked towards a large Red Range Rover with red rims. Austin ran to it.

"My baby!"

We laughed. Austin drove and Dave was in the passenger seat. I was in between Alex and Robert. Zach was like the dog in the back seat. I sat quietly the whole ride. It was hard to believe I was 18. That I was on my own. I could do whatever I wanted. I was free.

We pulled into a large condo parking lot. It was beautiful. Alex Robert and Zach were staying at a hotel so Dave dropped Austin and I off with our stuff and left to take the boys to their place.

"Ready?"

"No."

"C'mon she'll love you."

We walked into the building and Austin did the little bro shake with the doorman. I just smiled softly. We walked into the elevator and pushed the button to the 4th floor. This building was gorgeous.

We approached room 4A. Austin fumbled with his keys trying to fit it into the slot. His hands were shaking. I guess he was nervous too.

"Mom. We're here."

The house smelt of home made cooking. It smelt amazing.

"Hey Hun. You must be Keller. I'm Michele, but you can call me Mama."

I was going to go for a hand shake but she went straight for a hug. She was very sweet. I liked her a lot. I hope she felt the same.

"Here Kel, my rooms on the left. You can take your stuff in there. I'll be there in a sec."

"Okay. Nice meeting you Michele."

"You too sweetie."

I grabbed my bags and then my boxes and walked into his room.

Wow. It was big.

I mean my room had a bathroom in it, but his was like the size of my room.

"Hey babe." Austin said startling me.

"Hey. Your room is.... Wow."

"Thanks. My mom let me have the master because she didn't want this much space, but I like it."

"That's cool. So where do I sleep."

He chuckled.

"What are you laughing at?"

"The bed?"

"Your bed?"

"Yes..? Is that okay?"

"I mean yeah but your mom. Is she okay with that?"

"Yeah she gave me the talk. No funny business. (wink wink)" He muttered the last part.

I giggled.

"Maybe. If you work for it." I said laughing and walking to the bathroom to out my make bag and other stuff in there.

I heard Austin on the phone.

"Yeah. Were here."

"Yes!"

"Give us like- I don't know- a half hour?"

"Cool. See you soon."

I heard him walking towards the bathroom so I acted busy.

"Hey Babe?" he said walking in.

"Yeah?"

"Get ready!"

"Fooooor?"

"It's a surprise! Just get ready!"

"But..-"

"Shhhhhh" he said covering my mouth.

"Just do it."

I agreed and started to get ready. I'm pretty sure they planned something for my birthday. Either way I was happy just to be out of Texas.

I put on my tightest dark wash skinny jeans and my black 'American Apparel' crop top. I wore my all black high top converse. My hair was just natural. Beachy waves. I wore just foundation on my face as usual. I looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I looked okay.

I walked into the living room to see Austin in his red and black 'Trukfit' sweatshirt and black jeans with wrap around Supra's. He had his black beanie on. He looked hot.

"Wow babe. You look hot." I said smiling.

"You're not to bad yourself ma." he winked pulling me in for a hug.

I don't know what this whole 'ma' and 'momma' thing was but sweet Jesus it drove me crazy. I loved it.

"Lets go!"

"Where?"

"The lobby. Do you trust me?"

"Of course."

"Then close your eyes."

I did and he guided me to God knows where. I heard whispering. I got nervous as to what awaited me.

____________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

Austin and his car over there ------------------------>

VOTE COMMENT ADD ENJOY <3