chapter 11 - reverb

"Can I open my eyes now?"

"Ahhh one sec."

"What are we doing?" I felt cold hands, not Austins, force me to sit. Who is this? They felt somewhat familiar. What was going on?

"Okay baby. Open." I opened my eyes to see the crew and a bunch of other people.

"SURPRISE!" There were balloons and food and all kinds of birthday things all over this beautiful party room. I felt tears come to my eyes.

"Happy Birthday Keller!" Alex came running over.

"I don't know what to say.. Who planed this?" I said looking at Austin.

"Zach and Robert." Alex answered. I ran to them and hugged them.

"Thank you so much. This means so much."

"We know you don't know the people here but we wanted you to meet people." Zach stated.

"We just wanted this day to be special." We partied and ate. I met a lot of cool people. Austin stood on a chair.

"YO! Everybody! Listen!" Everyone hushed and looked at him.'

It seemed like everyone respected him. ike he was the leader.

"I just want to say happy birthday to my amazing girlfriend. She deserves this more than anyone. You are an adult now and you're free. Thank you all for coming." Everyone clapped. The crew got rid of everyone and after we cleaned we went to Austin room. Michele wasn't home. I didn't want tonight to end. It was only 7.

"Hey can we go to a club or something?" I piped up. All their eyes fell on me.

"What?"

"You want to go clubbing?" Alex asked.

"You hate people." He continued.

"I just want to party. It's my 18th birthday, I want to let loose and have fun."

"Anything you want." Austin spoke.

____________________________________________________________

We got to a club called 'Reverb' and it was crazy. The music pumped so much I could feel it in the street.

"I'm getting with sooooooooooo many bitches!!" Robert yelled as we walked towards the building.

"Shut up virgin." Austin joked.

"You haven't gone any further than I have."

"Shut up. Both of you." Alex spat.

"Damn Constancio! Chill. Let loose. Get with bitches." Zach said nudging him. We laughed and approached the doors. Austin had his arm resting on my shoulder.

Austin pulled me onto the dance floor. I had already slung back a few drinks so I was tipsy. I was very fun when I am drunk. I laugh and forget about my troubles. Austin turned me around and grinded on me. I moved my hips to the beat, shaking what I had for him. I was really having fun.

I looked up to see Alex kissing a girl with strawberry blond hair. I looked to my right to see Robert flirting with a short girl with brown hair. And to my left I see Zach dancing on a girl with bleach blond hair. We all were having fun.

We corralled everyone together and headed towards the door. Alex had gotten that girls number. They hit it off. Zach and Robert weren't feeling their girls so they just dipped. We all were kind of buzzed but Austin seemed better than us all.

We finally arrived home. The rest of the boys went to their hotel. Austin and I walked through his front door and as soon as he shut it, he pinned me against the wall. Crashing his lips to mine. Our mouths moved in sync and he slowly slid his tongue in. They wrestled for dominance. We walked into his room never breaking the kiss. He shut and locked his door.

Austin slowly backed me up to his bed and once I was laid down he was on top of me. We were still in a deep kiss. My mind was racing.

Was this the right thing to do??

________________________________________________________

NEXT CHAPTER SOON!!!