chapter 31 - bailed out

I ran to the car. My hands were shaking so much I could barley unlock the door. I race down the road until I finally arrived at the station.

"Hi I was called here about Austin Mahone." I said shaking.

"Oh that pretty boy. Right down the hall is where you bail him out." the lady at the desk stated.

"Thanks."

I walked swiftly down the hall and knocked on the door.

"Come in."

"Hi I'm Keller. Yo-"

"Please sit."

"Yes sir."

"You're boyfriend is lucky you came or he would be spending the night in a cell."

"If I may ask, what did he do?"

"He assulted a man by the name of Vinny Bends and the resisted arrest."

He beat up Vinny. What the fuck Austin?"

I signed the papers to get him out and he has a court date next week.

The cop walked me down to his cell. As we walked we pasted several other cells with men in them. They were talking to me and reaching for me. It didn't even phase me because I was so angry.

"Mahone it's your lucky day."

"Hey babe." he said with a guilty tone.

"I'll give you two a moment." the officer said walking out of the cell.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR FUCKING MIND?" I yelled hitting him with the releace forms.

"I'm sorry! I ran into him and he was saying alll this stuff about you and I-I-I just lost my shit." he flinched

AUSTIN'S POV BEFORE THE FIGHT

I walked into the resturant to pick up our order. Thats when I saw him. Vinny. He walked over to me.

"Hey Austin!" he said in a dark tone.

I nodded.

"Keller was soooooooo good."

3

"Hahahhaha let her know I'm waiting for when she dumps your loser ass."

2

"What are you gonna do bitch?"

1

BLACK

My eyes flashed open and I saw Vinny laying beaten on the floor. Did I do that? I stood up to run but my hands were cuffed.

"SIT DOWN!"

"NO"

I wrestled my way out of his arms and started to run. Within seconds I was tackled to the floor.

It was a long drive to the station. Keller's going to kill me.

They through me in a cell and walked away..

KELLER'S POV

"Austin I love you but you're an idiot."

"I'm sorry."

"Thank you for standing up for me."

"I would kill for you."

"Good to know." I said nudging him.

Austin's court date was Tuesday. I had to go with him to be a character witness for him. Vinny was a dear friend but I know Austin wouldn't do that for nothing. Vinny obviously set him off.

When we got into the house I turned to see Austin had a few cuts on his face and his knuckles were bleeding. I pulled him into the bathroom to clean him up. He leaned against the counter as I whiped his head.

"You're so good to me." Austin smiled

"I know."

"I'm serious. I love you so much."

"I love you too Austin." I said pulling his hands under the sink water.

He dried his hands and pulled me close to him swifty.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this." he whispered pulling me in for a kiss as his hand slid under my shirt.