"Great Alyssa, comfort her with a lie... Again...''

Here I am.. Again! If I had stayed at home this Saturday, I wouldn't have been here, in my room, on my bed, with no phone, computer or something similar you could possibly have fun with! Since I turned 18 my parents have been more protective. Just because they know that I may drink, smoke and do things that really aren't good for your health they've been really, really pain in my ass. I've never been caught coming home late from a party, I've done it since I was 14 and my first drink were when I was 15 so I'm a pro at this, but this time.. I was so wasted that I don't remember a thing! And I hope I didn't do something to ruin my and Nathan's relationsship. (Nathan was my boyfriend)

*flash back*

''Give me another drink, Amy'' I said, poking at Amy (aka my best friend) ''You sure? Alyssa I don't want you to get drunk because-'' Amy said shortly before I interrupted her.

''Enough, just give me a got damn drink!" I spat getting up from the counter to get myself a drink, cause my bestfriend didn't gave me one.

''Was that so hard?" I questioned. ''To just give me a-'' i said but couldn't finish my sentence... I felt that my throat filled up with puke, the next second I sit down on my knees and throw up all over the kitchen floor. I heard a familiar laughter, from a light girly voice, I turned around to see who it was... Last but not least, little Annie, the annoying bitch and the biggest whore in school. ''What a surprise!" I said rolling my eyes while I wiped the puke away from my mouth. ''Ha ha, you still have your sense of humor'' Annie said, words full of sarcasm. ''Yeah, I know..-''

*Back to reality*

''Alyssa!" your mom shouted from downstairs. ''What?!" I replied ''Do not use that tone with me young lady!" she shouted. I groaned, rolling off my bed, opening the door before walking down the stairs into the kitchen were my mum was cooking. ''Yes, mum?" I said while I leaned against kitchen counter '' Me and your father have decided to go on a vacation because we need to have a moment to ourselves and take a break from all the stress'' ''And..?" I continued ''And..'' You and Riana will get to stay at home with a babysitter-'' she said shortly before I inturrupted her ''Mum! I don't need a babysitter" I said crossing my arms on my chest. ''Well.. Riana needs one'' She said, trying to sound as if she trusted me though yet she didn't. ''Seriously, mum? She's 14, besides I'm 18 so I can babysit her?" I said trying to get her attention from what she was doing. She kept silence. ''Okay... I'm giving you a chanse, but IF you do one single mistake, you get grounded for another week or more!'' she said looking into my eyes seriously. ''Why don't you trust me anymore?" I said with my sweet and kind voice. She sighed ''I do trust you... It's just that... Since you turned 18 it feels like I've lost my baby girl, the one that always had good grades, no worries, beautiful, talented, happy and loveable girl.. My 10 years old little baby..'' she said, she almost looked like she was about to cry. ''Mum..'' i said, i was speechless. ''I'm still me! I'm still your baby girl, I promise i'll never change no matter how old I am, i will always be your baby girl.''

'Great Alyssa! Comfort her with a lie... Again...' ''Thank you, Honey..'' she said. ''No problem.. So we don't need a babysitter?" i hoped for the best "Well... Okay'' ''YESS!'' I shouted, she chukled ''But on one condition...'' ''What?" i said ''Promise you won't do anything stupid while we're gone'' ''Promise is a promise!" i said, just as i was about to turn around and go to my room she inturrpted me "No smoking, drinking, party, and absolutley no... sex.. Even though you're 18, i don't want you getting pregnant so young, like me'' she said without another word spoken she turned around doing her business, I turned around and went back up to my room.

~I'm new hereee! Hope you like this part, even though its boring, my english is not the best! xd but next part is going to be little more fun~