"I love you more."

Perviously:

He put his arms around my neck and gave me a hug, I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. "Thank you for 'protecting' me" "Always." He said "Aww." Someone cooed "Riana. Get out." I said

I let go from the hug and looked behind Justin making sure Riana was no longer standing there. She obeyed me.

_________________________________

Justin looked into my eyes and I looked in his. He's so beautiful.

"Why'd you leave me?" I said as I turned my head making non eye contact. He furrowed his eyebrows together "What?" "Don't you remember?" I played with the tips of my hair.

"Should I?" He chuckled, I looked back in his eyes with a serious look. "When you left without calling.. texting.. sending emails back in time?" I crossed my arms on my chest. "Uhm... Sorry Alyssa.. Its just that mum and dad had a big fight, mum took me with her and we moved to a bad place.." He looked down sadly "Oh.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to make you sad or-" I got interuppted

"No you deserve to know the truth." He said as he sat down on the couch holding my hand and waited for me to sit down too. As i did so, he took a deep breath and let it out. "So uhm.. We moved to a bad place.. Like really, really bad.. And uhm.." He inwardly scratched his neck "Look Justin.. If its hard for you to tell me then don't. Tell me when you're actually ready, this came way to fast so let's start over." I said as I got closer to him and pulled him into my chest giving him a hug I used to give when we were younger.

"I still love you.." Justin said "I still love you too." I smiled. He pulled away from the hug and looked into my eyes, I looked away. I can't look into his eyes, they are so.. so.. perfect. Like him. His perfect and he seem like he haven't changed at all, his still the same unshy boy, still the little one who loves hugs, still my little Juju (thats what i used to call him when we were small)

But he hasn't changed at all.

I got closer to him and gave him a passionate kiss, I pulled away and leaned my forehead against his as we breathed heavily. "I love you." He said "I love you more." I said "No I do." Justin said as he jumped on me "Justin, gosh, you.. are... heavy!" I said under my breath, but he sure as hell has gain weight! He laughed and got off me "Kittle?" "What..-" When I remembered what that mean I tried to get out of his grip, but he held my feet and my arm above my head with his hands.

"No, no, no, no, no! Justin don't you fucking even dare-" He didn't even bother to think twice before he started tickling me. I probably looked like a chicken trying to get out of a hold.

I couldn't take it anymore he let his hands go from my arms so he could tickle me on a much better spot. "Justin! Stop!" I yelled.

I thought I would die, my lungs would explode anytime so I unexpectedly, slapped Justin in the face.

He moved back a bit his hand over his cheek it was all red and shit what i saw from my point of view. "Oh my god.. Justin I'm so sorry.." I hate apologising cause its so awkward. "Justin.." I got up and got closer to him wanting to take his hand away from his cheek wanting to see how bad I slapped him.  when I was about to remove it he got up leaving me still on the couch, he shut the lights off and walked out from the living room, he shut the lights off in the hall to and then in the kitchen and at the end everything was dark.

What the fuck?

"J-Justin?" I got up from the couch and walked out to the hall, I heard a slight voice saying "Hidee n' seek... Hidee n' seek.." "Oh now I see." I said and giggled

"Jujuuu..." I said with a creepy voice. "Alyssa.." I heard the voice again.

"Could you be in here?!" I didn't even hesitate to open the door yo my parents bedroom. "No." I heard a dark but sexy as fuck, voice behind me.

I flinched a bit and turned around. Seeing Justin standing there with no shirt on. My eyes widened, damn what puberty can do.

He grabbed my hips and started walking into the room, I walked backwards cause he held my hips and didn't let me turn around, he looked down in my eyes and I looked in his, this time I didn't let my eyes go from him. I felt something hit my ankles and I fell down on something comfortable, of course a bed.

He crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck, I run my fingers through his hair as I moaned slightly in pleasure. He kissed my jaw and then up to my lips, he started kissing me, he licked my lips for an entrance to stick his tongue in my mouth, I gladly accepted and started playing with each other tongues.

"Now?" He wishpered in my ear, making my whole body having goosebumps. "Ye-yeah.." I moaned, I felt his smirk against my lips. I put my hands down on his belt trying to unbuckle it but then I heard a door open.

"Alyssa, Riana! We're home!" I heard a familiar voice calling.

Fuck.

I pushed Justin away and he got off me, I looked around the room seeing looking for my shirt I threw on the floor when me and Justin.. had.. I don't know, you name it.

"Where's your shirt?!" I whisper yelled, "Uhm.. in your room why?" He furrowed his eyes together "Hurry go up to my room! My parents are back!" I said he nodded and walked out the room and sneaked upstairs.

I put my shirt back on and fixed the bed. I walked out of the room and saw my parents with their bags. "Hi!" I greeted, Riana was already there and hugged them both, I walked up to dad first and gave him a hug and then I turned to mum "So how was it?" I asked, mum and dad looked at each other with a disappointed look on their face and put a fake smile on. "It was great! We had fun, meeting new people, it was just amazing.." She smiled and hung her coat. "Well.. Its been a long day for you guys, so you better go get some sleep." I said as I hugged them goodnight and walked up to my room.

~Hii guys.. you know I cried when you wrote all those comments.. omg I just, I'm speechless! I love you so fkn much I think I'm saying that I love you on almost every chapter in the end  but idc I love you no matter what! But just another question... would you read my next story I will do? it will be a bit about my personal life but it will be a jb fanfic :) would you read it? Yes or No?~