''Shocked, scared and angry at the same time''

''You put her in some real shit right there..''

___________________________________

''What do you mean?" i said pulling my eyebrows in one

''If the black's or Mermeers sees you with her.... Booi, she's in trouble.'' he said patting my back.

''But they won't'' i said shrugging

''See her with you?" Ryan said putting one eyebrow up

''Don't be so sure 'bout that Justin'' Now we gotta clean this place now before the cops arrives''

_________________

***ALYSSA'S P.O.V.***

I stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and another towel wrapped around my hair. I went to my room with my clean clothes in my right hand and with my left hand i was holding the towel that was wrapped around my body.

When i've finally managed up to my room i dropped the towel to put my panties on, and when I did that I put my bra on. I wish I could go braless but then they're just hanging everywhere.

My phone all of sudden started to vibrate, i tought someone sent me a message but someone was calling me with unknown number, i was unsure.

Should I answer? What if the person rapes me?

"Oh please, how the fuck can an unknown person rape you trough the phone?"

Yeah your probably right...

I really should stop talking to myself.

''H-hello?"

''Aye, Alyssa it's me Justin.''

''Oh hi!''

''I said i'd call you''

''Yeah tonight but it's not even- whatever''

he chukled

''By the way, how did you get my number?"

''A friend told me''

''And who's that 'friend'"? i said confusing

''Amy...''

I'm going to kill her with a chair.

''Oh okay...''

The awkward silence fell upon us... We were quiet for like 10 minutes but then finally one of us spoke up.

''Um.. Alyssa I have something to tell you''

I was shocked, scared and angry at the same time. I don't know how i don't know why but I felt that he was hiding something from me. And I can tell, it wasn't good.

''Y-yeah?"

''If the cops comes to-''

''Wait... Hold on, Hold on.''

''Yeah?"

''The cops?!"

''Sorry but yeah baby I can explain''

''Oh Justin...''

~Sorry for taking such a long time for updating, but i'll promise from now on every friday i'll update the new chapter!<3 THANKS readers, thank you so muuuch thanks for reading this and voteing love you so fkn much!!! <3<3<3~