"You'll regret it" I said.

Previously:

They gave me the box and I looked at it for a very long time then I realized that's not their jewelry box...

_____________________________

I pretended that I couldn't open it. "Do you want me to help you?" the officer asked "Uhm.. No I think.. The uhm key uhm.. Is on the table in the living room.." I said wanting to go so that I could throw the drugs away. "But I doesn't seem like it has a lock on it." Nick said "Its a different key we use to open these boxes with.." I hoped he fall for that one "Oh, I can get it for you!" he said turning around leaving the kitchen and into the living room

Fuck.

"That would be nice" I said

Not.

Now there was just me and officer Jamal standing there waiting for Nick to come back with the "key".

I had to do something to get the drugs out of the box.

"Oh now I remember were the key is!" I said as I walked by Jamal, I pretended it was on the shelf in the hall, so I pretended searching through it when I actually opened the box and poured out everything that was inside. I put a little tissue I found next to a vase. I looked back very quickly to see if Jamal were watching me and thank god he didn't. I went back to the kitchen and gave Jamal the box he opened it and took out the tissue. "Well... Nothing interesting." "Nick!" he shouted

"Yeah?" Nick walked into the kitchen and took the box from Jamal's hand. "Sorry for disturbing you,." he said "Oh no, don't worry, you're just doing your job. " I faked a smile. "Well then.. Have a wonderful evening, we'll see you around" He smiled and went out of the house with Nick.

Thank Christ for once.

***JUSTIN'S P.O.V***

I looked how she ran back home. The cops are probably after me.

I better go before they see me.

I put my hood on and stuffed my hands in my pocket of the hoodie. I walked down the street, looking down, minding my own business. I got lost in my mind and then I felt I bumped into someone.

"Aye, watch it, kid!" He yelled as he came up to me, wanting to foght and acting cool. "Move." I said sternly "Boo hoo, I'm so scared!" he said putting his hands in defence bending down a bit and fake shaking. "You will regret it." I said pushing him away turning around and started walking away, I feel a punch on my back, and to be honest I didn't hurt a shit.

I turned around and there was the same guy I told to get away from me before I do something he will regret.  "Ooo, did you get hurt?" he said with a baby voice. I didn't even bother to think twice before I punched him in jaw, he was lying on the mark trying to get up, but I kicked him in the stomach which caused him more pain and made him stay on the ground.

He groaned. "I told you motherfucker." I spit on him.

I put my hood back on, that fell off when I punched the guy.

I turned around once again and went back to my crib were the boys were.

*15 minutes later*

I opened the door and stepped inside, I kicked my shoes off and put the keys on the table in the living room. I popped myself down on the couch and turned on the tv, the next second I know I fell asleep.

***ALYSSA'S P.O.V***

CONTAINS BAD CONTENT!!!! (dont read if you're sensitive)

I went to the shelf I poured the heroin out when the cops were here, I took all the small bags, then I walked to the kitchen and took a spoon, I looked trough all my purses to find a lighter, I found one and went back to the kitchen.

I put all the heroin on the spoon and held the spoon with my hand, I took the lighter and put it under the spoon, it would make all the 'powder' melt. When everything melt I took the needle and put all the liquid in the needle and shaked it a bit to spread it out, I rolled up my sleeve and stuck the needle into my skin, I took out the needle and put bandage under the part I stuck it in. I all of sudden heard the bell ring.

Oh no Justin.

~Sorry for taking such a long time to update, but it feels like you guys don't like the story... But I appreciate your love, all the reads, votes seriously I'm so happy. But you are barley reviewing what you think of the story.. But i still love you :) <333

Who here ships Jelena? Be honest please.~