''Dont show that you're afraid.''

Justin?

________________________________

Where the fuck did this boy go?

He was just in front of me a second ago. He gets scarier and scarier the more I see him... I don't know what to do with him...

''Alyssa!" I heard someone whisper/yell

I looked around even turning around to see who it was, but there was no one in sight.

Then I felt something hitting my leg, I glanced down at the ground and there was Justin, crouching...

''Justin what are you doing?" I asked ''Be quiet will ya?" he whisper/yelled again ''Not until you tell me the fuck what is going on?!" ''ALYSSA SHUT UP!!" he hissed

Oh my god... is this my Justin?

He was never yours, Alyssa.

So this is all just a game?

Look how he's acting to you.

Where is he?

"Fuck they heard us!" he said all of sudden ''Who?" ''The cops thanks to you.'' ''Excuse me?" ''Excuse accepted, now just run home and run as fast as you can if the cops are shouting after you just ignore... and Alyssa please, do it for me.'' I rolled my eyes without saying a word and just started running.

I ran as fast as I could, til my lungs no longer could give me something to breath out.

''Excuse me ma'm''

Fuck...

I ran faster and faster, I was almost there

home

I unlocked the door and stepped in it shut the door closed and locked it just in case they don't walk in like they own the place. I kicked my shoes off and went straight up to my room and looked myself in the mirror, I was sweating like a pig, my bags under my eyes are just getting worse and worse the more I use the drugs

Baby keep using it.

RIGHT THE DRUGS! I opened my drawer and took out all the small bags with kokain i ran to the bathroom and dropped all the bags in the toilet and flushed them down. And I had two bags of kokain left in my hand cause I didin't have more time to flush them cause the door bell rang. I was shaking as hell, I started sweating again and my head started hurting, i ran downstairs and put the bags on the kitchen counter. standing in front of the outdoor, I took a long and deep breath before opening the door and there was two cops standing in front of me, I can't believe it. I'm scared as fuck, I don't want to go to jail my parents would never forgive me.

Don't show that you're afraid.

"Uh.... hi?'' I said trying so hard not to show I'm scared.

''Hi, officer Jamal and officer Nick. We would like to ask you a few questions, if its okay?"

~Okay, so I want to thank you guys so much for giving this story a chance I never thought you'd guys like it. I love you so much and I appreciate every vote and comment you give me so much love to you, you make me happy. Keep voting commenting tell me what you think about it so far, rate 1-5 in the comment<33~