''Not until you talk to me''

"Oh honey, you're awake!"

__________________________________________

"Um... Yeah.." I said ''You guys are leaving today?"

''Yeah, didn't I tell you that?" she said giving me a hug before pulling away.

''I don't know... I don't remember.''

''Okay, well anyway-'' she said shortly before dad interrupted her.

''Christina, we have to go now or we'll miss our flight." dad said

My dad was the one that always wants to get there on time for everything and as soon as he gets two minutes late he stays at home .. OK, two minutes is maybe exaggerated but like if he gets 10-20 minutes late then he stays at home.

''Okay okay! Riana, Alyssa be good! If something happens just call the number to the hotel is on the kitchen table and oh, Alyssa...''

''Yeah?" i answered ''Remember what I said''

''Mhm...''

''By the way your phone and laptop are in my office''

''Okay thanks.''

Giving mum and dad one last hug before they headed out. Whatching as they got in the cab before disappearing down the road.

''I'm hungry'' Riana said while walking to the kitchen

I hurried to my mums office to get my phone and laptop.

I opened the door to the office and the first thing I saw was my phone and laptop on my mums desk. I turned on my laptop while I waited for it to start, while waiting I ckecked my phone. Strangely, I hadn't received a single message, though I didn't care at that moment, I was supposed to be happy that I at least got back my phone and computer back because my parents are very strict, so they can take all my electronics stuff away from me for good! And it may not happen cause my whole life is based on electronic stuff though I mean just my phone and computer...

I was looking through Twitter, Facebook and all those social networks, there was nothing interesting ... There was nothing interesting on the computer so I was looking through my instagram where there wasn't anything interesting either, I sighed, I had nothing to do, I thought I would have lots of fun when I got back my phone, but no, it became just more boring...

I sat in my mother's chair in her office in silence, I don't know how I survived but I was so bored so I could just sit there in silence for hours. What else would I do?

ten minutes later I couldn't stand it anymore, I decided to call Amy and see if she could come over then it wouldn't have been so boring. But first I have to take a shower.

I ran up the stairs and into my room with the laptop in my left hand and the phone in the right hand.

I was in my room, I put my laptop on my desk and threw the phone on my bed. I went to my closet and took out a pair of fresh underwear and a new white tank top with a pair of light blue tight jeans.

When I was on my way to the bathroom I heard the doorbell rang. I thought it might be Amy, so I dropped everything I held on the floor and ran downstairs to open the door. I opened the door with a big smile on my face but it disappeared quickly, it wasn't the person i tought it would be...

I shut the door really quickly, my heart beat fast i started to sweat my whole body was shaking I didn't know what to do I felt weak ''Please Alyssa open up.. I want to talk to you'' he spoke up

''Too late.'' I said, I felt my cheeks started to get wet, I didn't even noticed that I started to cry because it was a long time since I cried

''Alyssa please...'' he said

''Go away!" i cried

''Not until you talk to me''

''No.''

''Then I'll stay''

I sighed... I didn't know what to do at that point... Should I let him explain or let him stay there and wait til he's tierd?

~I'm so so sorry for no updating! sorry!!! I promise I'll make it up to you readers with 3 more chapter, i've been really really busy and yeah... Sorry, but I'm back~