"Because I'm not leaving you twice."

Previously:

"So how was it?" I asked, mum and dad looked at each other with a disappointed look on their face and put a fake smile on. "It was great! We had fun, meeting new people, it was just amazing.." She smiled and hung her coat. "Well.. Its been a long day for you guys, so you better go get some sleep." I said as I hugged them goodnight and walked up to my room.

_________________________________

"Justin..?" I whispered, my drawers door opened and Justin got out. I giggle, was that the best spot he could hide in? He smiled at me, his smile made me remember what we did just a moment ago.. I blushed and turned my head "Hey.." He said turning making my head face him again.

"Listen, I..-" We both said, we chuckled and got the awkward silence around us. "Go ahead." I said, "I just want to say I'm sorry for leaving you without you knowing about it and so.. It just happened so quick." I nodded in understatement. "I'm sorry.." He said looking down onto his feet. "No need to be sorry Justin, I understand." I gave him a hug and he tightened it. I could barely breath but it was Justin and his hugs are so cozy.

"I love you.." He smiled "I love you too" We were just about to kiss when his phone buzzed, why????

"Yeah?" He answered

"Alyssa!" Someone yelled from downstairs, I gave Justin a look that I will be back in five minutes because he was talking on the phone, he nodded in response. I opened the door and walked down.

"Yeah?" I asked my mom that was in the bathroom, sorts all the dirty clothes and the clean ones, throwing the dirty clothes in the hamper as she turned around to face me, she looked so tired and stressed.. But they were on a the vacation to get rid of the stress, right? Then why does she looks more stressed then before?

She hugged me tightly and I heard a faint sobbing. "Mum..?" No answer... I tried again "Mum?" I all of sudden felt a heavy weight on my shoulder, I took a look at my moms face and her eyes were closed that was when I started to panic. "Dad!" I yelled. The door to the bathroom swung open and he walked in, dad got down on his knees to get a better view of what was happening.

"Christina!" He gasped "What happened? We need to call an ambulance" He said as he pick his phone up and dialed emergency number. He started talking and I didn't pay so much attention instead I was sitting there looking down on my mothers face.. Not wanting to believe what was happening. "Mum.. Please.." I said trying to wake her up but it didn't work. Tears were streaming in down my face.

10 minutes later the door rang and dad got up and walked to the hall to open the door quickly, three ambulance men came inside with a carriage. The pick my mom up and put her in it, they rolled her out of the house with dad following behind, I couldn't go with them, my legs felt like they were glued onto the floor.

There was no single noise in the house after they left. But it didn't last long, Justin and Riana, walked slowly down the stairs. My tears dried themselves and there was no emotions on my face.. Riana had a confused look on her face and so had Justin. He came up to me and tried to get my eyes to look in his. "Alyssa?" He asked. "Leave me alone, please." I said, still no emotions on my face. "No, can't do that sorry." He said "Why?" I asked "Because I'm not leaving you twice."

~Short chapter sorry, but I'm not feeling any well and I'm trying to update my other stories.. For faster update, 20+ votes 5+comments~