''I don't remember that I marked you last time I saw you?"

Those words... He makes me always feel like i'm a princess, i can't be mad at him. I just can't.

____________________________________________________

Why do? Why do I still have feelings for him? It's been over three years, now is the time i should move on. But there is something about him that I can't let go and I don't know what it is.

''J-Justin...'' I said

''Hm?" he said snapping up his head to face me

I didn't know what to say, it feels like... I don't know...

''um... Nothing''

''I know it was something, tell me''

I still love you, i wasn't actually mad at you. It was just that I haven't seen you for over three years, and all of sudden you pop out of nowhere that's what hurts the most.

''Um... I forgot..'' i said looking down at my fingers

''Listen, Alyssa, I still love you and nothing gonna change that even if you want me out of your life, i'll still love you. My feelings for you will never change, you are my everything...''

I looked up to face him, but the sight were blurry, the next second i feel my cheeks getting wet. I was crying..

''Fuck...'' he said running his fingers through his hair.

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V*

''Fuck''

I don't like seeing her cry, it breaks my heart it feels like i've lost everything. I just want to hold her and tell her how much I love her.

''Baby...'' I said

''Justin, i've missed you alot... And i've missed you too much that turned into pain.'' she said wiping her tears away

''I know baby..''

''And that you were in jail for three years because of me, it hurts you know.'' And that's the reason why I can't be mad at you I should be ashamed'' she said standing up from the bed she was sitting on

''Baby, don't think like that. That was nothing''

''Well... I do, you were in jail for three years, three years Justin!" And it's all because of ME!" I feel ashamed, and I should be!"

''Baby...''

''No more 'baby' I made you suffer in fucking three years! And don't you dare to say that was noth-''

I inturrupted her by kissing her, she fought against it but then after five second she got into it.

our lips fitted perfecly against each other, the kiss got hotter and I begged for an entrace to put my tongue inside of her mouth, she gladly accepted it and our tongues fighted for total dominance.

I grabbed her ass, as she put her legs around my waist. I pressed her up to the wall as i started to kiss her on her jaw and down on her neck.

*A door opens*

"Alyssa didn't you hear- Whoaaa!"

I pulled back from the make out session..

*ALYSSAS P.O.V''

We pulled back from the make out session because my stupid sister interrupted us. Wait... Holy shit that was my sister!

I coughed while slighlty pushing Justin away.

''Whoa... Sorry for interrupting your make out session but Alyssa, Nathan is downstairs...'' Riana said

''WHAT?!'' I said pulling all my hair back in frustration

''Who's Nathan?" Justin said putting one eyebrow up

''Um.. my bo-.. My boy bestfriend''

''What does he want?"

''How should I know?" Wait here.'' I said putting my hair in a ponytail

---------------

*Downstairs*

''Hi babe!" I said

''Hi baby" He said

Just when he was about to kiss me i kissed his cheek, he gave me a confused look but I just ignored it.

''So what you want?" I said

''Why? Can't I visit my baby girl?" he said looking on my neck for some reason

''What's that on your neck? I don't remeber that I marked you last time I saw you?"

''What?!" I said, walking to the downstairs bathroom to see what he was looking at..

Oh fuck! Justin! The kisses on my neck, he fucking marked me!

~Well.... Finally I got this chapter done, I'm back from my vacay so i'm ready to write more. Sorry for taking such a long time, please vote comment cause that is what keeps me writing, much love to y'all readers!~