"Where's Alyssa?"

***JUSTIN'S P.O.V***

"This cannot be fucking happening!" I yelled as I hit the wall, leaving a big hole in it. Ignoring the pain in my hand as I grabbed my car keys and leather jacket.

"Where are you going, Justin? What happened?" Ryan shouted after me, no time for answers cause the door shut when I ran outside to my car.

I entered it as I put the keys in the ignition and started the engine, I put my foot down on the gas pedal as the speed got over the limit. Thank god it was middle of the night, smaller chance to get the cops behind my ass.

I've been driving for eight minutes, usually it takes thirty minutes for me in a normal speed to get to Alyssa's house but this.. I can't get her out of my mind, the pictures of me seeing Alyssa for the first time sticking the needle into her skin enjoying all the liquid that flows into her veins.. Ugh!

My grip tightened around the steering wheel as I speed up, "Can't this piece of shit go faster!" I yelled. Of course it was actually fast enough to get myself killed, but that wasn't what I thought right now. Is she using drugs again? is she lying to me again? What will happen?

I parked the car a few metres away from Alyssa's house, I exited the car before locking it.

First I need to know is she's really using it that's why I'm going to sneak into Riana's room through the window. Thank god her room is on the first floor, so I don't have to climb all the way up.

I sneaked around the house. Making no noise after me, I spotted her window being open, that's a plus. I put one leg over as I stick my head inside, letting the foot I had in hit the floor then dragged my whole self inside. I looked around and it seemed like it was no one here but then the door opened and a small body walked inside, Riana was just about to scream when I covered her mouth with my hand. "Do not scream." I said with a angry tone.

It took some time until she realized it was me but then she took a deep breath and didn't say anything.

"Where's Alyssa?" I asked. She just shrugged.

Heeyyy babes... My iPad broke and idk how much time it will take until I update but I will try my best for you! Sorry if there is any spellings mistakes but I did this o my phone so yeah, but here is it and I will try to update as much as I can~