"That can not be happening!"

I ran outside, the rain making my clothes wet in just a minute, hoping to see Justin but there was no one in sight.

My cheeks got more wet because of my tears, even if you couldn't see me crying, my chest raised up and down. I couldn't breath, my knees got weaker, everything around me became black. I was back in my hole again.. "Justin!" I yelled, getting down on my knees as I put my elbows on my thighs, hiding my face in my hands. This pain will never go away.. When I finally thought I was happy something always comes in my way. I push the people who cares about me, away.

I ran inside and to my room, shutting the door, letting my body collapse on the bed. My clothes still wet but I didn't care about it at that point. I was worried about mom.. I slapped Riana.. I hurt Justin.. I'm just a mess. I shouldn't be here. I don't deserve to be here.

I got up from the bed, seeing my cover wet from my wet clothes but I decided to change them later. I pulled my shirt off and took my jeans off, opening my drawer as I grabbed a new pair of fresh panties and a bra, with a black knitted shirt and some training shorts I walked to the bathroom and threw all the wet clothes in the hamper. I put the new clothes on and walked out from the bathroom.

I sighed "This won't be easy.." I said to myself, doubting if I should knock on Rianas door, knowing she's mad and all.. But I did it anyway.

I was expecting a yell and a 'go away' but nothing came out. I knocked once more, but got the same silence. I grabbed the handle of the door and opened it carefully, peeking through the little opening into the door seeing Riana on her bed sleeping with a tissue in her hand and one near her nose.

A big black hole in my stomach got built up. A knife stabbing me thousands of times in the chest. And a feeling of emptiness, if that's even a feeling. She cried herself to sleep, the things I do every night, but seeing her do it.. It actually breaks my heart, in not just a million pieces, its gone, my heart is gone, you can't find the pieces of it.

I walked over to Riana, she looked so peaceful when she's sleeping, like nothing is bothering her. She's in her own little world far, far away..

I sat down on her bed, I caressed her cheek with my index finger. "I-"

I didn't notice that I was crying until a tear fall onto my lap. "I-im so sorry baby.." I continued.

I heard the front door open and I quickly wiped away my tears, standing up from the bed I stretched out my shirt so it was in the same place as before.

I went out to the hall, seeing dad taking his jacket and shoes off, I looked at him til he noticed me, "She'll be fine, she just wasn't used to all the relaxation we had." Dad smiled, I sighed in relief. "Thank God!" I walked up to dad and gave him a big, tight hug. He chuckled and pulled away from the hug as he gave me a peck on the cheek. I smiled, it was such an relieve! A part of the big black hole in my stomach disappeared but the rest was there and it didn't feel good cause I knew exactly who the black hole was all about..

Justin..

"You looks so tired sweetheart, you better go get some sleep." He said, I didn't feel tired at all but maybe the worry got me looking like a dead cow or something.

I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth as I saw the needle and the small bags laying in the floor, I widened my eyes. I forgot to threw it away! What if dad would see this? He would put me on rehabilitation immediately, and I don't want to go there. They will just keep me from taking drugs for a while, uh, like that's going to make me stop. After people get out of there of course they'll continue with what they were taking.

I picked up the small bags and threw them in the garbage then I took the needle and put it in my pocket of my shorts, carefully not to stick myself.

I put my hair up in a ponytail and then started brushing my teeth.

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V*

I slammed my fist into my wall next to all the other punches. "Why the fuck is she hiding things from me!"

"Calm down, bro" Ryan said, putting a hand on my shoulder, like that's going to help. I shoved it away from me as I sat down on the couch in the living room, pulling at the ends of my hair. I groaned and got up again "She's hiding something! Like she hid when we were together.."

I continued

"Bro, she'll tell you one day, I promise"

"But what if she don't, huh? What if she'll just fake a laugh and smile everyday to keep everyone smiling except herself?"

He kept quiet, not knowing what he'd say. I understand him, its hard. Specially when the girl I love have been on drugs-

"Wait, wait wait!" I widened my eyes.  "That can not be happening!"

~Baes u like the chapter?... or nah? haha jk its short I know but I needed to update this story! I love how much you love this story it what makes me get the urge and satisfy to write. All those sweet comments and how much reads this story got its crazy I can't even feel my brain anymore! Haha, anyway what do you think of this chapter? Leave a comment, vote and enjoy reading loves! Byeee

Btw, do you ever fangirl when i post a new chapter?

now bye hehe ~