"Shit! The drugs!"

''Oh Justin...''

_____________________________

I got a weird feeling in my stomach, because I knew it from the very beginning he was hiding something from me.

I don't want to get involved with bad stuff I am raised good and there for I'm not getting into trouble...

who am I lying to? I'm drinking, smoking, doing stuff that aren't good for my health.

But who cares? Well... My parents do but not I.

''Alyssa! Alyssa are you there?!" I all of sudden remembered that I was still on the phone with Justin.

''Oh sorry...'' I said. I shook my head to get back to the reality.

''I'm sorry babe, but can you just do me a favor?"

''And what's that? Lying to the cops and save your ass from them for some reason...'' I said words full of sarcasm

''Kinda...''

''What?!"

''Sorry ba-''

''Justin... By the way, why are you involved with the cops?"

''Um... I did just a bad thing and yeah...''

''And-'' he cut me off

''I'll explain later just please... only this time.'' I could hear how sad he was and how he really wanted me to save him... So why not? I have to do him a favor because I let him go in jail for something that was my fault.

I sighed.

''Okay... I'll do it''

''Yes! thanks babe!''

''No problem, but what do I say to them?"

''I can't take it over the phone''

''Well, then where?" I said rolling my eyes annoyingly

''Go outside of your house and go to the nearest green car''

''Okay?" I said doubting

And with that the line went dead.

Why did he want me to go to the nearest green car? Gosh, this boy scares me sometimes.

I slipped on my black converse without tying them. I grabbed my skin jacket and put it one before I went out. It was pretty cold for only being 4pm. But it is not really surprising, cause like it's autumn.

I walked down street and stopped cause I remembered that I needed to find the green car. After looking around like an idiot for that stupid green car like there is no other billions of green cars in this neighborhood I finally saw it.

I walked up to it and saw someone standing right beside it. Sagging pants, black skin jacket and a snapback.

He turned around and... yeah that was Justin. Surprisingly? Not really, he's like everywhere.

''Finally, I was like freezing here.'' he said, his body shaking as much as mine did.

''Well sorry, Mr. GoToTheNearestGreenCar, like there is no other green cars around here?" I sighed

''Whatever..''

''So listen up..-''

I cut him off shortly with my laugh.

''What?"

I continued laughing

''Tell me why are you laughing?" he said pulling his eyebrows up in confusion

''This feels like in a movie, when they are in on a mission and is about to tell the plan and-'' I cut myself shortly cause I started laughing again

''You have watched too many movies...'' he said chuckling

''Sorry.. go on..''

''Okay so here's the deal... if they ask you if you know me you say no, if they ask you if you ever had any contact with me you say no and everything they ask about me tell 'em you don't know or no, okay?" he said licking his goddamn sexy lips

''Yep" I said popping the 'p'

''Good''

"But what if they ask something about me and yeah...?"

''Tell them just the truth, cause you have nothing to hide, right?"

''Uhm...''

Shit! The drugs!

~Sorry for bad updating, you know school and shit, but I'll try to update as much as I can. I promised you guys that I would post every Friday... But that didn't held... sorry bout that haha... anyway I wanna thank you so much readers you are what keeps me writing and please review! That means so much to me, seeing you liming my story makes me happy :) thanks love you! keep voting <3~