''J-Justin Bieber?"

*tick tick tick!* ''Hello?!" i said, sittning up on my bed wiping away the sleep from my eyes, looking at the clock. It was 03.32 middle of the night, just as i was about to go to sleep again another three 'tick tick tick' was heard, I got up from the bed and went to the direction the 'tick' was heard It sounded like someone threw pebbles at my window . I looked out the window because that was where the sound came from, I saw a figure That belonged to a female, I wiped my eyes once more again to see if it really was somebody there, it was... I gasped, I opened the window to get a better view of the person who stood in front of my house near my window. ''Thank God, your awake!" Amy said. ''Amy? Is that you?" i said confused, "No, idiot it's me Picasso, ofcourse it's me, who else would it be?" she whispered but loud enough for me to hear ''I don't know... Roy?" I chukled "Who's Roy?" she asked "Um.. I don't know, I just made it up... anyway what do you want?" I tried to look innocent as much as possible just because I mentioned Roy's name, cause well... Roy is my drug dealer, you may not know... But I'm on drugs and stuff since my boyfriend left me without saying a word, well... he moved out of town. I was on drugs before I met him then somehow he found me and we got to know each other a little more, then we got together and then he found out that I was on drugs, he told me to stop but I never listened, but in some crazy way he made me quit using drugs. But since he moved I started using it again.

''Whatever... I need to talk to you. Now.'' she said ''Couldn't it wait until tomorrow?" i asked ''Do you want to be sad tomorrow?" she said and gave me a wierd look, I gave her a confused look ''What do you mean?" ''Open the door and I'll tell you'' she said.

I didn't need to think twice before I opend the door to my room, I tiptoed down the stairs to make as little noise as possible. When I was down I unlocked the door and opened it slowly. ''C'mon hurry, my parents will kill me if they see me down here, they will think that I'm sneaking out or something..'' i said closing the door after her ''Leggo''

walking back up to my room with Amy behind me, I opened the door and stepped inside, I walked straight to the bed and let my body fell on it with my face in the pillow. ''Listen Alyssa...'' Amy began ''What?" i said turned around to face Amy ''I heard that there is a new boy in our school..'' Amy said while walking back and fort in my room ''So? It's just a boy, you came here in the middle of the night to just tell me that?" i chukled ''It's not just a boy'' she emphasized the word boy. ''Who?" i said with a confused look trying to figure out who it could be ''Your ex...'' she said putting her lips into her mouth ''Alex?" i said pulling my eyebrows in the middle ''No, dumbass, Justin..''

When I heard his name, that's when all the memories came back of how we had it when we were together, all the fun we had, how much we loved each other and he was my first boyfriend and the first person I had my first kiss with , it could have been any Justin anywhere but it was just a Justin came up in my mind and it was Justin Drew Bieber.

''J-Justin Bieber..?" i said. My eyes filled up with tears and no matter how strong I am, the tought of him always made me weak. He was the one who helped me through alot of things, like quitting use drugs and stuff... ''In our class?" i started ''Yep.'' ''In the same school?" ''Obviously'' ''I can't go to school on monday!" i said digging my head into my pillow ''Why not?-'' she said shortly before I interrupted her " What do you mean 'why not'? Are you dumb or what? I haven't fucking seen him for 3 years, and all of a sudden he pops up from nowhere! I'm not ready!'' I rolled off the bed and walked over to the mirror that hung on the wall next to my bedroom door. '' Where are the brave, proud and beautiful girl who stood in front me just a moment ago?'' Amy said, grabbing my arm and spun me around so that I was facing her '' It takes like 3 seconds for you to change your mood when someone is mention his name.. why?" she said looking straight into my eyes and she knew I was hiding something from her, I wanted to tell her but I can't. Because If I'd tell her she would hate me, and I can't risk our friendship. Although I trust her 100%, I can't tell her my darkest secret...

~I tought this chapter would be much more fun, but it was boring as the first one. The real shit is coming soon..~