"People change Alyssa, you to realize that."

***RYAN'S P.O.V***

"A'ight. Think I got everything I need, I'll call you when I'm there." Justin said, grabbing his backpack and hooked it onto his shoulder.

"And oh, if Alyssa calls; asking about me just tell her that... Uhm..." He paused, thinking of a lie I should tell her.

"I don't know, you're a good liar. Just make up something."

Inwardly, I rolled my eyes. Yeah right, I'm a good liar.

"Okay." Was all I said, and all that he said won't be going as he planned. When I tell Alyssa that Justin having a side chick and that he actually are on his way to Manhattan to meet her and rob a bank together. I'll tell her every single thing, because she deserves that. That girls haven't done anything bad, not like Justin.

I grabbed my car keys from the kitchen counter, and pulled out my phone from my jeans' pocket.

Finding Alyssas number, I pressed the call button as I waited for an answer.

"Hello?" A girly voice rang through my ears. "Alyssa?" I said.

"Who is it?"

"Ryan!"

"Oh my god, Ryan! Long time ago, haven't heard from you in like forever! How'd you get my number?"

"Yeah, yeah I know just been busy and all. Long story Alyssa, I'll tell you later but is it okay if I come over?" I did not know why I was in such a hurry, but I felt that something bad was bound to happen.

"Uhm.. Yeah, is something wrong?" She asked, I felt her worrying through the phone. "Yeah yeah, can I just come over?"

"Ryan, what's going on?"

I was starting to get annoyed, and I was starting to feel that I was running out of time but for what? I don't even know myself.

"I'll explain EVERYTHING you want to know later. Can I come?"

"Yeah sure! But Melissa's here."

"Whatever I on my way." And with that I hung up.

I hurried out from the house after I was done packing, don't expect me coming back to this place after I've told her.

I started engine and drove out to the road.

I sped up, I was nervous as fuck.

***ALYSSA'S P.O.V***

I put my phone away when Ryan ended the call, I was really surprised when he called me. Like I haven't seen him in years and all of sudden he pops up from nowhere, and he acted strange like something was haunting him but I wasn't sure.

"Uhm so.. We have an unexpected guest coming over." I said to Melissa when I entered the living room, where I found her eating popcorn and watching uptown girls. She loves that movie.

"Who?" She said through a mouthful of popcorn in.

"Ryan."

She furrowed her eyebrows together, but kept eating the popcorns as if it wasn't a big deal. "Haven't heard from him in a while."

"I know."

"Well whatever." Was all she said and shrugged, paying her attention back to the movie.

As far as I can remember; Ryan hated me for stealing his best friend all the time. Justin and I was inseparable before he went to jail because of me, and I feel so bad because that tore Ryan apart — of course it tore me as well but Ryan, he just stopped talking to me because of that. I felt like shit, and begun using twice as much cocaine. Ryan was like a big brother to me who was annoyed that his "little sister" was dating his best friend. As crazy as it sounds it was just like that.