"He scares me''

Shit! The drugs!

_______________________________

''Alyssa...?" Justin's voice made me snap out of my thoughts

''Oh... Sorry I was just... Thinking?" I said hoping he'd fall for that one

''Thinking about what? Do you hide something?" I said pulling his eyebrows together

''Uhm... No? Wha- Why do you think that?" I said shrugging

''Cause you look terrified'' You sure you don't have something you're hiding?"

Looking into my brown eyes with a serious look on his face, he knows when I'm lying by just looking into my eyes.

I turned away after just him looking at me for five seconds.

''Alyssa tell me!" he spat

I flinched at his dark voice. I've never seen him like this, and I can tell I don't like it...

He saw that I was terrified by the way he spoke to me.

''Sorry Alyssa, I just don't want to go back to jail''

''I-is it that bad?" I finally managed to say

''I hope not...'' he said looking down kicking away a small stone

''And what do you mean by that?!" I said raising my voice a bit

he kept quiet

''I all of sudden get a call that if the cops comes to my house I need to lie to 'em''

''I know Alyssa... and I'm sorry for that. But please you gotta help me through that''

I could see that he did a bad thing but I don't what and that is what I'm going to find out right now.

''But what did you do that got the cops involved into this?" I said putting my right eyebrow up.

''A thing-'' is all he could say caring less about it like it wasn't a big deal.

Well for me it is.

''What thing?"

''A thing!" he said slamming a fist into the green car that made the alarm go on.

My heart started beating fast and my blood was freezing. This boy...  He scares me...

I didn't let any words escape from my mouth that might had push his buttons any further.

Justin?

~ Short chapter but whatever... Omg guys 10.98k!!!! I feel loved haha no but seriously! I can't believe it omg love you readers keep voting commenting and the regular anyway I love you! Bye babes keep reading my other story ''Bada$$ boy, bada$$ girl.'' voting commenting you know how to do it and how to make me smile;)~