"Seriously bro, she'll find out sooner or later."

***ALYSSA'S P.O.V***

I was laying on my bed in silence. Trying to melt down everything that happened since Justin left, from being sad to angry to almost having sex. He was like a sex god down there. I wanted all of him but no he backed off, but when he said "Especially when you belong to him," and by that he maybe meant that I belonged to him.

And I do. He has my heart, he has me wrapped around his little finger like its not even funny. I belong to him.

I tossed and turned in my bed, trying to get some sleep but everything I could see was him eating me out. And I still feel the way his long magical fingers slipped inside of me and gave me pleasure. It was amazing. How could he be so good at it?

I widened my eyes.

"Fuck.." I whispered to myself, you can't be good at it when you haven't "practice" which means he has maybe done that to other girls while he was gone. Just the thought of him doing it with another girl gave me an wicked feeling in the stomach; the way he thrust in and out of her, feeling every inch of her, making her moan his name in pleasure.

I shook my head, not wanting to think of that. I want to be the girl who takes his virginity and he's the one taking mine.

Call me obsessed but I don't care, I've been in love with this guy for years. You would understand if you were in love; if you can't get him the only thing you could get was the feeling of crave.

I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep, even though it was hard because of the tonight's event.

***JUSTIN'S P.O.V***

"Man, you got to break up with one of them." Ryan said. "I know.." I sighed, "I just don't know how to do it!"

"Who has your heart?" Ryan asked, I started laughing and shaking my head, "That's so cheeky." I said.

"Seriously, I feel bad for Alyssa though," Ryan trailed off, "You have her wrapped around your little finger like its not funny. And you just want to fuck her?"

I nodded and chuckled, "Pretty much like that, yeah."

"Seriously bro, she'll find out sooner or later."

"Nah, don't worry she won't." I said,

"But what will you do if she does?"

"How the fuck should I know? Do you want it to happen?" I asked, as I cocked an eyebrow.

"No man, I didn't mean it that way. But Chloe will get pissed if she finds out you have a side chick."

"She won't. Neither of them won't, trust me. If I created this game, I know how to play it." I said and patted his knee as I got up from the couch. "I'll go to bed."

"Okay, night bro."

"Night." I said and chucked up two fingers as a sign of me leaving.

***RYAN'S P.O.V***

I'll make the worst decision I've ever mad in my life. I know what Justin is capable of and I should watch what I'm doing, but the girl needs to know the truth. I bet she has been in love with this guy since they both were in diapers; he loves her too but for her body. Justin isn't the same person Alyssa seems to think he is. Since being realised from prison Justin has turned into a bad boy, keeping the contact with his other girl, Chloe; the one who got him out of prison one year earlier.

They hooked up and has now been together for one year (since when he got realised). I told Justin to stay away from Alyssa if he's going to keep up with the relationship he has with Chloe, but of course he went against my words and went to her.

He told me he broke up with Chloe and the retard I am; I believed it.

I kept him going on with Alyssa and now when I know the truth she deserves to know it too.

You may think I'm in love with Alyssa for being so overprotective about her feelings and shit; but I'm not. I just don't want that girl to get involved with what Justin is.

It would change her whole life. Chloe's, on the other hand; didn't change at all. Because it was her who brought out the bad boy Justin had inside of him. He became a monster.

Alyssa is probably asleep now, but I need to tell her before its too late; it is too late, it was too late a long time ago. But better to tell her now then never, right?

1 tone...

2 tones...

3 tones...

*The person you were tryin-*

I hung up and tried to call again.

1 tone...

2 tones...

3 tones...

I hung up, I'll tell her tomorrow instead.

~Okay so guys, I felt like updating. The next chapter will be the end of the story and it won't be pretty I promise you and I'll be so sorry and please forgive me now *hides* but I'll start a new fanfic though! That's good? I hope you'll read that one and love that one as much as you love this one! And I want to thank each and one of you for waisting your time reading this story that sucks my dick :-) I re-read this story and I saw that my whole story was fucked up ugh plz shoot me, my English was bad and I didn't know where I was going with this sorry I was lost but now I have come to an end! *dum dum doooom* I want to thank you for all the votes and sweet comments that sometimes made me cry (in a good way) it means so much to me thank you! I love you! aaannnd I have noting more to say except that I love you and bye~