"That's not their jewelry box.."

Previous:

''Hi, officer Jamal and officer Nick. We would like to ask you a few questions, if its okay?"

________________________________________

"Yeah Sure.. Come in."

I stepped away a bit giving them the chance to come in.

"Thank you ma'm" the same officer said

"Oh, just call me Alyssa." giving them a nicely smile, we were on our way to the kitchen. "we have talked to all the people who lives in this area, and this was the last house; so here comes the questions. Have you seen anything strange lately?"

I don't know what he meant by saying that "How do mean strange?" I asked. "Well... you know any drugs selling around.. murderer? Gun shooting or so?"

I didn't pay so much attention on his question until I heard drugs... oh my fucking shit! The police mans are in the same house as the drugs are in...

But I flushed them down, right?

Yes of course.

"Uhm.... Not that I know?" Looking a bit surprised, but actually I wasn't. "Okay then.. Next question. How is the environment here?" "Well, what can I say? I love it. its quiet and small and no one is disturbing you."

Haaa, best lie ever. The drug dealers are everywhere.

Shut up.

"Excuse me?" the officer said

Oh did I say that loud? Oh my god...

"Oh sorry.. I talk to myself sometimes" I said giggling "Oh" he let out a fake mini laugh. I leaned against the kitchen counter with my hands on my ass to protect the coldness, then I felt something plastic, I turned around quickly to see what it was and there were the two small bags of kokain I put before... HOLY FUCK! Oh my god.. Alyssa stay calm and act natural. I looked back at the police mans with a normal look on my face.

  "I don't have much more questions... even though we only asked two questions. But we asked you this because there is so much drug dealers here so scaring them is coming home to them and asking them about it, but you seem like a normal girl, clean girl."

"Its okay.. I'll give you a call if I see something like that." "Good. So that was all and we'll see ya around." Both officers got up from the chairs they were sitting on, and went to the hall to put their shoes on. while they walked out of the kitchen making sure their back faced me I took the small plastic bags unwrapping them and pour all the "flour" into the sink.

I stressed up myself so much I wanted to just die.

I looked back at the police officers, the policeman Nick whispered something to Officer Jamal that made Jamal a bit worried.

I hope they didn't see me throw the kokain down the sink.

"Uhm.." Nick coughed so fake that even my grandmother would know it was fake. "Can we.. Uhm... Look around just in case?" "Yeah, yeah sure. No problem."

They will caught you Lyssa.

Fuck no.

I hope I his everything.. Cause if I haven't then I'm the most dumbest person ever.

I sat down on the chair in the kitchen while waiting for them to research the whole house and boy I can tell I was nervous as fuck.

I snapped out of my thought by hearing officer Jamal's voice talking to Nick.

"Hey! Nick, look what i found." he whispered

Fuck.

"What's that?" Nick asked "I don't know. its locked." "Go ask her"

Mr. Jamal and Nick came back in the kitchen showing me a little black box. "What's in this?" Jamal asked "Uhm... I-I actually don't know..."

They looked at each other with a 'i-know-shes-lying' look. "You better tell us or we have to break the box"

I don't know what the fuck is in the box. Gosh.

"Wait first let me see that."

Wait, its mom and dads jewelry box and their wedding rings.

They gave me the box and I looked at it for a very long time then I realized that's not their jewelry box...

~im freaking out!!! 16.9k readers omgmfjshjasdns I'm fangirling so hard! I love every single one of you! I don't know if this chapter was long but I promise I will make longer chapters but it will take some time to update but whatever.. haha just kidding but seriously though!!!!! I FKN LOVE YOU!!! The sweet comments and votes guys.. I can't tell you with words how much I love you!!! Read my other story bada$$ boy, bada$$ girl. Keep voting commenting that's what keeps me writing. love you. bye~