"Is this your boyfriend?"

Previously:

I put all the heroin on the spoon and held the spoon with my hand, I took the lighter and put it under the spoon, it would make all the 'powder' melt. When everything melt I took the needle and put all the liquid in the needle and shook it a bit to spread it out, I rolled up my sleeve and stuck the needle into my skin, I took out the needle and put bandage under the part I stuck it in. I all of sudden heard the bell ring.

Oh no Justin

__________________________________

I threw away all the plastic bags and the needle in the garbage. I took a deep breath and let it out. I fixed my shirt and put my hair back as it was before, I rolled down my sleeve and went to the hall.

I opened the door and there was Nathan.

"Hey baby." He said stepping inside "How ya' doing?" He pecked my cheek. 

"Or you can come in like you own the place.." I wishper to myself "What?" he said furrowing his eyebrows in confusing "Oh nothing." "Okay." He said went to the kitchen taking out a bowl and put it on the kitchen counter while looking through all cabinets.

The fuck os he doing?

He took out a bag of chips and put all the chips in the bowl. "Cuddle time." He said as he took my hand and dragged me to the living room. "Can I ask you why you are here?" I drag my hand away from his hold, he was confused "Can I not visit my baby girl?" he smirked "Uhm... Nathan..." "Yeah babe?" "We need to talk.." I said rubbing my forehead "Let's sit down." he said

We sat on the couch in the living room.

"Uhm.. I don't know how to say this but..." "Don't worry, be honest." "Promise you won't get mad." "I promise." "Uhm.. I think I.. I need a break." "Tell the teacher then?" he chuckled

I swear this boy is the kind of boy that are sluggish, he never thinks about the worst. He is just.. Well.. Nathan?

"Ugh.. You never think about the worst.." I got up from the couch "What do you mean?" he said as he put the TV on and lied back on the couch, his feet on the table. "I mean that you never think of me only when you want to have sex. You only think of me when you want to impress a girl. You only call me when you need to borrow money or a condom to make us a 'romantic evening' that has never happen, and I know you are cheating on me."

He was now sitting on the couch looking at me. "I'm sorry babe, I need to think about you more.. I know I'm selfish sometimes-" I interuppted "Sometimes?!" I fake laughed "Are you dumb, for real?" I threw my arms in the air "Please get out of my house." "But baby I can explain.." he said "Explain what?! What have you done now?" "I thought you know.." "So you have?!" I yelled

"Uhm... Alyssa.." I heard another voice, I turned around and Riana stood there with Justin. My eyes widened.

"Wow, wooow, now I see." Nathan said as he got up from the bed standing in between me and Justin. "You." he said pointing at me "You want to break up cause you got another one, that's why you act strange lately so technically you were cheating on me too." "Too?" I asked "So you admit you cheated on me?" I yelled.

I didn't even shed a tear, to be honest I never had feelings for him.

Nathan looked at Justin with wide eyes "Wait... Hell no." "Is this your boyfriend?" Nathan continued.

How does he know Justin?

"Oh yeah, you." Justin grinned "I beat your ass a couple of minutes ago."

Riana laughed. I looked at her and gave her a stern look. She shut up.

"She didn't have sex with other, she didn't kiss other boys, she didn't flirt with others, she didn't love another boy as she loved you. So you still want to call her a cheater and consider you ain't one?" Justin asked cockily, Nathan kept quiet "Thought so."

I smiled to Justin, he smiled back. "I'm out of here." Nathan said as he walked out to the hall and put his shoes on and slammed the door shut. "Thank god." I sighed in relief, Justin chuckled "Still have that rule 'don't cry when you break up'?" I laughed "Sort of."

He put his arms around my neck and gave me a hug, I wrapped my arms around his waist and smiled. "Thank you for 'protecting' me" "Always." He said "Aww." Someone cooed "Riana. Get out." I said

I let go from the hug and looked behind Justin making sure Riana was no longer standing there. She obeyed me.

~Well I kinda update more than before, or what do you think? Idk what to write haha except that I love you so much I would hug each and one of you! it means so much to me that you love my stories, the amount of reads, votes it makes me just excited and just want to write more and more chapter even if I just published it. Its all because of you. I love you all. <33~