''Oh baby please, that wasn't something i never did before''

''I love you'' I said

________________________________

FUCK! WHY DID I SAY THAT?! Gosh! I'm so stupid!

''Eh... I mean... i...-'' i didn't know what to say

and for him it was the perfect moment to kiss me... as he did.

his lips met mine and fit perfectly against each other, it didn't last long before i cut him of.

''I want you to stay in my life...'' I said and looked into his eyes with a serious look on my face but a little bit love in it.

He smiled and kissed me again this time the kiss got deeper, he licked my botton lip for entrace to slide his tongue inside my mouth and of course i accepted it. Then our tongues started to play with each other for a while then finally i pulled away to catch my breath.

''I will, no matter what.'' He said pecking my lips

''And oh... I love you too''

I blushed... NO NO NO NO not in front of him!

''Aww, your blushing'' he said with a baby voice

''Shut up'' i gave him the death glare

he chukled ''Anyway-''

*riiiiing, riiiiiiing*

He sighed irritatly

''Take it'' i said

He picked up his phone and pressed the answer button before putting the phone to his ear.

*JUSTIN'S P.O.V*

''Yeah?" I said

''Aye, Justin hurry back The Blacks are around'' Ryan said

''Aw man! Can it wait?"

''Hell naw! They're like a 1000 of 'em''

''Okay, i'll be right there''

With not another word spoken i ended the call.

''So... Who was that?" Alyssa asked

''Oh... It was just.. Ryan''

''Oh...'' Who's that by the way?" she chukled

Finally she's smiling again, now i can see that beautiful smile of hers.

''Uhm... My friend'' i said trying to end the conversation so I could get going but as much as i wanted to stay, I coludn't.

''Okaaay...''

''Well... baby i have to go, thank you for talking to me and forgiving me-''

''No, i should thank you cause your not mad at me for being the reason you went to jail...''

'' Oh baby please, that wasn't something i never did before...''

Wait did I just say that loud? Oh fuck...

''And what is that supposed to mean?" she furrowed her eyebrows

''Nothing i just... Nothing, baby listen I gotta go, i'll call you tonight''

''Justin, are you hiding something from me?" she said, looking a little bit scared

''Baby nooo! Of course not, you know that i always tell you the truth no matter how hard it could be.''

Ha Ha good one Justin, i was so stupid and I feel really bad lying to her, but she would hate me if I told her the truth

''Okay...'' she said with her sweet baby voice

I pecked her forehead and ran downstairs and out the door into my car and drove of her street.

*riiiiiing, riiiiiiing, riiiiiii-*

''What now?!" i spat irritatly, cause this whole situation made me angry because the tought of lying to my girl the first day we finally got to see each other and that we can be together again... But not as safe as before and I'm afraid of telling her the truth about e verything...

''JUSTIN?! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! THEY KILLED BEN!" Ryan shouted

''WHAT!?" That really hit me cause Ben are the leader of our gang and he was the one who got me out of prison.

I felt that my blood was boiling and my viens just wanted to explode.

They have started a war.

Wrong time motherfuckers.

~It's going pretty fast now.. sorry 'bout that! Short chapter, but still something right? What do you think about Justin lying to Alyssa the first day they finally got back to each other?

And what do you guys think 'bout Alyssa lying to Nathan? ;) Love you readers soooo much that I can't discribe it! Vote, comment that's what keeps me writing and thank you for all the sweet comments!