Chapter 2

"You ready for your other gifts?" Dipper asked, sitting across from me on his bed. I nodded eagerly as he pulled yet another thing out of back pocket. I raised my eyebrow as he pulled out a slip of paper from his wallet. He unfolded it and held it firmly with both hands, looking up at me. 

"Well, as of one week ago, I am no longer Dipper Pines. I'm now Dipper Falls. I picked the last name after this town, if it wasn't obvious," Dipper explained as I snatched the paper from his hands. 

"Why in God's name did you change your name? How is this a gift?!" I squealed. Dipper took my hand and tried to settle me. 

"Well, honestly? I figured if we want to move out and get a place of our own, people might be suspicious. I did this, just to ensure things. To keep us...safe," Dipper said, shrugging his shoulders meekly. I leaned over and hugged him tightly. 

"Thank you," I whispered in his ear, as he rubbed my back. "You know, I'm still going to refer to you as Mr.Pines," I giggled. 

"I wouldn't expect anything less," Dipper said, sitting me back up on my own. 

"And now, for your finally gift," Dipper said as his eyes transitioned from cheerful to lustful. He inched his way closer to me and I laid down on the bed. 

"Oh, I wonder what it could be?" I asked, playing dumb, as he began kissing all over my neck.