Chapter 6

It wasn't even six o'clock, but in the course of hours, we managed to completely destroy the room. All the furniture was moved around, and sheets from the bed were stripped, dancing all around the room. The comforter on the bed was on the floor beneath us to act as our mattress. We had one thing sheet wrapped around us and we remained bare underneath it. I looked up at the the roof of the fort, out of breath.

"Wow," I whispered, gasping for air. Dipper pulled me close, kissing me neck again. 

"It was a great idea of yours to stay in tonight," he purred. 

"Don't start anything, Mr. Pines...at least not now...I need a break...I'm weak," I panted. He cradled me and rested his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes. 

"I'm so excited for a place of our own, Mabel," Dipper whispered. 

"Me too, Dip," I whispered back.

"I've been waiting for this ever since our one year anniversary. I couldn't wait to get out of Gravity Falls and start a life with you," he said grabbing my hand

"Dipper..."

"It's so true, Mabel. I am so in love with you," Dipper whispered.

"You know, this has been a pretty good anniversary weekend so far," I whispered. 

"Good. That was my goal," he said, giving me a sweet kiss. "Now get up and get dressed. We got to at least go get something to eat tonight." 

"Alright," I began as I slid out from under the fort, switching on a light and struggling to find my clothes. "What do you have in mind? Sit down or fast food?"

"Something inexpensive. Probably fast food?" 

"How about Taco Bell? We haven't been there in a while."

"No, definitely McDonalds." 

"Meet me in the middle and let's go to Burger King?" I said, sticking out my hand as Dipper slipped his pants on. He shook my hand and finished getting dressed. He grabbed his wallet and we headed off. We grabbed our quick meal for the night, went back to the hotel, fooled around for a bit yet, and headed to bed, eager for what tomorrow would hold for us.