Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Taryn's POV

"Alright, judges are ready for you." 

This is it. My one chance.

I start walking out of the shadows and in the middle of the stage where all lights are directed. The crowds starts cheering. Judges look up from the papers and straight at me, giving me a warm smile. I wave to the crowd, all the adrenaline in my nerves over taking my shyness and insecurities for a second before I set my hand back down to my sides. They don't know me at all, but they really do know how to make me feel special for atleast 3 seconds!

I stand still on the X mark, the lights pointing at me blinding me but I still have a big smile on my face because of the applause I just received. I wave to the crowd and Simon Cowell motions them to silent, which they immediately followed.

"Hi sweetie, what's your name?" Demi asks.

"Hello. My name's Taryn Jane Sebastian. But everyone calls me TJ." I smile, the crowd roars in applause once again and I couldn't supress the smile forming on my lips.

"Nice to meet you TJ." Demi smiled.

"You've got some fans! Did you bring the whole town?" Ellen asked, pointing at the crowd behind her.

 Yes, Ellen DeGeneres is this season's new XFactor Judge!

I chuckle. "Apparently I did, even though I don't think I know any of them."

"Well, you're really adorable. I don't blame them if they got good taste in looks and so far, personality. You look like a popstar." Ellen shrugged.

"Thank you." I laughed, earning a few whistles from the crowd which made me a little uncomfortable. But then again, I have watched this show before and it happens a lot.

"How old are you, sweetie?" Nicole asked.

 That's right, Nicole Scherzinger from the pussycat dolls just called me sweetie! I won't show them that I'm freaking out, because that would just be weird and I'll just end up embarrassing myself! Instead, I just take a deep breath and answer.

"I'm 16..."

Simon's POV

"That group was completely horrific! Utter nightmare!" I huff at Demi.

"I usually disagree with you but I gotta agree on that!" Demi laughs, nodding her head as she kept writing her own notes down on how horrific the group was. Their name suits them, the Hell-a-rifics. They are honestly horrificly bad.

Then the next contestant started walking out the stage. She's a young girl. Chocolate brown hair, brown eyes. Looks someone familiar. But then again, I've seen a lot of people in my life time. I've travelled in a lot of places and met many people. She's probably just one of them.