Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Taryn's POV

"...I.. lied about.. having a memory loss."

He remained still. Silent. Awfully silent. I can't look at his face, I was still wrapped around his arms, but I felt him tense up when I said that.

I pulled away from him and sat up infront of him, trying to read his face. His mouth was in a straight line, slightly open, his eyebrows was slightly furrowed and his blue eyes was filled with hurt and hate. He just kept staring into empty space.

"Niall please... Please say something." I begged, sobbing while I placed my hand on top of his.

"Why..." He gasped, still not breaking the stare. "Only thing I can think of is that you don't wanna be with me."

"Niall please." I sobbed, closing my eyes.

"Tell me the truth TJ. Why?" He gulped.

"I can't... I can't be with you.." I reasoned.

"But WHY??" He asked looking at me straight in the eye, his voice getting higher.

His eyes was filled with tears, his blue eyes was darkening to gray. I can tell he's really upset by this. I shouldn't have lied.

"It's fo-for m-my own g-good." I gulped.

"You're honestly that selfish??" He snapped, jumping out of bed. " For your own good? You don't even have the decency to properly break up with me like a normal human being? You know what. I thought you were different that any other girls, I guess not. You let everything get to your head, because you're THE Simon Cowell's daughter you feel invicinble now."

"I don't even know you right now." He said in pure disgust, narrowing his eyes at me.

I kept sobbing uncontrollably. My whole body was shaking. "I just want more time with my Dad." I croaked out, trying to wipe the tears that are coming out of my eyes uncontrollably.

That made him stop his fuming and his facial expressions softened a bit.

"Guess what Niall? My bullying got worst when I got back to school this year. You know why? Because I fucking know One Direction. People were jealous. This girl, came up to me that day and told me stuff. She threatened me and told me to stay away from all you guys, especially you. She told things that made me wonder, wonder WHY i'm still alive."

"Yes, Niall. I lied. To you, to everyone. I know I made a mistake but you don't understand. I just met my real Dad, they threatened to kill me if I don't stay away from you. Heck, they don't even know we're together, they just know we're friends. I want more time with him Niall, more time with my dad."

He was about to say something but I kept going. "The reason why I didn't tell you about this bullying was because I know you'll freak out, go to school and talk to the principal. I don't want that. It will just make things worst. So call me what ever you want, Liar, Selfish, Stupid. I don't care. I just don't want you near me anymore."

"I didn't know TJ. I'm sorry" He whispered, tears streaming down his face.