Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Niall's POV

I got out of the hospital 3 days later, there were fans and paps in the lobby waiting.

So we went out underground in the parking lot and hid inside the van and thankfully got out immediately.

Me getting stabbed apparently got to international news, around the world. Which was crazy!

I've been trending on Twitter ever since.

The public doesn't know how I got stabbed, and I would love to keep it that way.

"Welcome back Niall!" Paul said as he opened the door of the van for me.

I got out in a parking lot where there were 6 tourbuses parked.

I walked over to the tourbuses slowly and got myself ready.

I swear, if they prank me I will bite all of their heads off!

"SURPRISEEEEEEEEEE!" they screamed from behind the bus as soon as I touched the door of our tour bus.

"Oh hi guyss!" I smiled, turning around.

"Welcome back Nialler!" Liam said as they all came over to me for a hug.

I saw Taryn just standing in the back, leaning on the bus and looking at the ground.

"Go get her mate." Ashton whispered as everyone started going in the tourbus.

I took in a deep breath and walked over to her.

"Hey TJ." I smiled as I stood a meter away from her.

"Hey Doofus." She smiled as she looked up at me.

"Not nice." He pouted.

"That's me. The bitchy 'ole me." She sighed as her smile turned upside down.

"H-h-HEY, who said you were?!"I frowned as I walked over to her and wrapped her in my arm.

"Me." She shrugged as she kept her arms glued to her side.

"You're not." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Niall, I don't.. I don't deserve your kindness. Why can't you be mean to me for once? Why can't you be upset or hate me for once? I don't---" She croaked out, not finishing her sentence as a tear rolled of her cheeks.

I walked over to her and wiped the tear from her cheeks with my thumb and cupped her face.

"It's because I love you soo much. I love everything about you. Your hair, your eyes, scent, everything about you is just perfect. I love every single damn thing about you." I seductively whispered.

"Your personality, smile, sense of humor..  I just know you're the one for me." I continued.

"I don't deserve your kindness though. All I've been is stubborn, judgemental and bitchy to you." She sniffed.

"Do you still love me though?" I asked and she looked up at me with a confused expression. "Just answer it."