Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Taryn's POV

"Good Morning Jane!" Niall screamed as soon as I walked out of my bedroom.

"What day is it today?" I yawned, stretching my arms.

"Wednesday. 5 more days before your school starts." He smiled as he walk towards me

"Really not looking forward to that." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, we'll be there. Supporting you." He giggled.

"No you won't! You'll cause a ruckus at school if you go there." I said, pushing him playfully.

"Come on, let's have breakfast, yeah?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

5 more days before school. I wonder how people would treat me? Would they treat me better because I turned out to be Simon Cowell's daughter? Or would they treat me the same just because they can? Let's just hope they won't stick to the status quo.

"Good Morning Princess." Dad smiled as he stand up from his seat and hug me.

"Morning Dad. Morning guys." I smiled.

"Morning." The others said.

"Hey Taryn! How would you like to meet Mine, Liam and Zayn's Girlfriend?" Louis asked.

"YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?" I gasped loudly, almost choking on the orange juice I was drinking.

"I'm hurt." He pouted.

"I'm sorry, I could just never imagine a girl willing to be stuck in a relationship with a crazy moron like you. That poor girl." I joked.

"Hey!" He frowned.

"Just kidding. I'd love too." I laughed. "What are their names?"

"Eleanor Calder. Danielle Peazer and Perrie Edwards." Zayn said.

"Aww. How bout you two?" I asked, turning my attention to Harry and Niall.

"Nada." Harry said, shaking his head. 

"Single as a Pringle but got my eyes on someone." Niall said.

I felt something when Niall said he's got his eyes on someone. He's been out a lot lately. I mean, I have no right to be jealous because we're not dating whatsoever, we're just bestfriends. That's all we'll ever be.

"That's nice" I smiled, nodding my head.

We continued on eating and talked about random stuff. My mood was ruined. I wasn't in the mood for anything anymore. I'm not quite sure what or how to feel about Niall liking someone. I mean, I should be happy for him. But there's a part of me that wants him. But I guess in his eyes, we're just friends.. and That's all we'll ever be. Best Friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

We were now sitting in the living room, watching a movie. Dad is in his bedroom, getting ready to travel for XFactor again. I'm stuck with the boys alone with Carlos and Barbara. Dad will be gone for 2 weeks. The boys will have to do a final concert in 2 months before they fully take on a year break. I won't see them for a while after that. They're gonna have to go to the UK and Ireland because that's where their family is. 5 best friends gone all at the same time. Not really looking forward to that.