Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Taryn's POV

He started to kneel down infront me as I gasped loudly, holding back my tears. He held my hand.

"Please tell me you're not proposing." I mumbled.

I looked down at him and he looked shock.

He started to chuckled a little. "TJ, sweetheart. That's too early for that don't you think? Well, unless you want me to."

I sighed in relief.

"Anyways" He said he pulled out a tiny box and opened it.

I gasped and my eyes went huge.

"You know what this is?" He asked, pointing at the ring.

I nodded, speechless. Can't  even squeel. My knees starting to shake and get weak as tears started falling from my eyes.

"This is a promise ring. A promise that I will never want to break. That promise is that in time, I will ask you to marry me. That in the right time, we'll be married and start a family." He croaked out as he slipped the ring on my finger. "I can't promise that I will never hurt you again, but if i do I hope you know i never mean it and that anger just got the best of me. Losing you was the worst thing that happened to me and I never want that to happen again."

He stood up, still holding my hand. "Now I have some questions for you. Do you promise to keep this ring?" He asked. I nodded frantically  "As long as you're wearing it, means you still want to be with me. But when you want to break that promise all you have to do it remove the ring."

"Second question. I know you know that we're going back on tour in a couple of weeks. I've talked to your dad about it... Do you, Taryn Jane Cowell want to go on the road with us and experience everything with us? You can be one of our opening acts if you'd like."

This night gets better and better.

Still out of words, I just nodded.

"BOYS! She'll come!" Niall cheered as he jumped up and down and hugged me tight.

"I'll be with my best friend again!" Ashton cheered as he ran towards us and hugged us.

"GROUP HUGGGGGG!" Louis screamed as EVERYONE started running towards us and me and TJ ended up getting squished.

I took that moment and connected my lips with hers

"EWW. They're kissing! LET ME OUT. I wanna be away from the PDA!" Louis screamed like a little boy.

I pulled away and chuckled.

"Hey Eleanor, remind me again what you found attractive in that boy and started dating him?" I laughed.

"To be honest, I don't really know right now." She joked.

"I'm really hurt." Louis playfully pouted.

Eleanor leaned in to Louis and kissed his pouting lip which turned to a huge grin.

Louis pulled Eleanor in and kissed her.

"Oh so, me and Niall can't do it but you can do it with El?" I chuckled.

Louis kept kissing her while swatting me away with one hand.