Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Taryn's POV

"Cheers for Taryn's first ever show!!" Harry yelled as everyone lifted their glasses and clinged with other glasses.

"Thanks guys." I chuckled.

The boys and I decided to go clubbing because of my first show being a success. I sat on the booth with the boys of 5SOS and just chatted. I don't drink and I don't plan on starting yet.

"..and then Luke started riding it and accidentally ran over a shelf and everything fell off. We had to run away before we got caught. It was crazy! So scary." Ashton laughed.

"You guys are stupid." I laughed, shaking my head.

Luke took another shot before speaking up. "And that is why you love us." He chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah." I said as I started to look around. "Do you guys know where Niall is?"

"Nopeee." They all said.

"Alright. I'll be back, I'll just look for him." I said as I grabbed my iced tea and walked around the club sipping on it.

I got to the back of the club and froze, dropping the glass to the ground, shattering it to pieces.

I stared him wide-eyed, filled with tears as my breath started to get heavy.

He was literally eating some girl's face. I stood there for what felt like eternity until he looked up and saw me. That was when I gained the strength to walk away. 

I pushed through the crowds, trying to get to the doors. Niall wasn't far behind me, he was still chasing me.

As soon as I got out of the club, I looked around to figure out where I'm going, tears were falling out of my eyes like waterfalls. I randomly decided to head to my left until I felt someone grabbed my wrist.

I didn't hesitate to turn around and slap that person across the face hard.

"Please... L-" He begged as I cut him off

"No. I gave you enough chances yet you still broke me." I sobbed.

"It's not what it looked like." He sighed.

"Oh yeah, because I'm pretty sure you had your arm around her back. Just don't." I begged as I walked away.

"TJ please!" He begged, he was crying now as well as he ran infront of me.

"Niall. Please just no." I sniffed as I tried to walk past by him but he grabbed my arm and turned me around as he leaned in to kiss me but I slapped him again.

"Just stop playing with me! Stop hurting me! You've hurt me more than enough don't you think?!" I screamed. I started to wipe my own tears as I felt something on my finger.

"We're done." I said sternly as I removed the promise ring he gave me and threw it at him as I walked away. He didn't follow me anymore.

Niall's POV

 I drank and drank and drank that night. Until I my world was spinning. But I kept drinking.