Chapter 22

Chapter 22

TJ'S POV

"Heyy Babe. Time to wake up! We need to head out for lunch then to the venue for soundcheck." Niall said softly as he started rubbing my back.

"What time is it?" I groaned, slightly opening my eyes.

"It's 2pm, love." He answered.

"Is it really?!" I said, sitting up almost immediately.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Alright. Give me 30 minutes to get ready." I yawned.

"Alright. I'll be in the hallway with the others." He said as he kissed my forehead.

I got up and took a really quick shower, blow dryed my hair and just tied up into a ponytail. Put on some light makeup, wore a Nirvana shirt, jean shorts and black converse.

I walked out of my room and smiled at them. "Hey guys."

"Woah! You look different TJ!" Harry exclaimed.

"Ermm.. Thanks? I guess?" I chuckled.

"Guess we're leaving now!" Liam said, jumping up and helping the others up.

We got down to the lobby and saw a few fans outside. The boys stopped to take pictures and autographs while I just stood there awkwardly. Until one fan approached me.

"You're Taryn Cowell right?" she asked.

"Uhhh. yeah." I nodded.

"Are you dating one of them?" She asked in a bitchy tone.

"Well.. Uhmm.." I mumbled.

"You better not. You're ugly as hell. They deserve better, especially Niall!" She hissed.

Niall then started approaching us. "Hi." He smiled at the fan who instantly smiled and flirted with Niall.

"Come on TJ, time to go." Niall said as he put his hand on my back and we walked towards the car.

I sat at the very back and just stared at the window.

Yes, I do get a lot of hate on Twitter and I don't really let it get to me. But it's different when they say it to your face because you know that they're just not trolling you. I don't know who she is, whether she's one of the bitchy girls in school or if she's just saying the truth. Quite frankly, I'm scared to know the truth because it just might break me again

"Hey, you okay?" Niall smiled sadly. "You've been awefully quiet. What's wrong?" He said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I leaned my head on his arm and sighed. "It's nothing."

"It's obviously something. It's that girl outside the hotel isn't it?" He asked.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I sighed, while shaking my head as I removed his arm around my shoulder.

"So It is her." He pressed in. "I saw the way you guys were talking and I had a bad feeling that's why I walked over to you guys."

".....And let her flirt with you" I mumbled quietly.

He sighed and stopped nagging on me.

After a few more minutes of drive we arrived at this Fancy-looking Chinese restaurant called Cho-Kee.

We all slowly got out of the car, I got out last because I was at the very back, corner. Niall held the door open for me and I just mumbled a silent 'Thanks'

I started walking towards the others who were inside the restaurant already when I felt someone pull me back.

I stopped walking, not even turning around. "Please, not now Niall."

"Just please talk to me about it" He sighed.

"It's not worth repeating" I muttered as I closed my eyes.

He walked over infont of me and held both my hands.

"Then don't let it get to you. Because you're obviously letting it linger in your head" He stated.

"I...It's..It's not that easy Ni." I said, opening my eyes to see a crying Niall.

I cupped his face, wiping the tears on his cheeks with my thumb.

"Please. Whatever she said, don't...." He looked down at his feet and started sobbing, his shoulders were shaking hard. 

"Don't give up on us." He croaked out quietly before sobbing more.

I stood there in awe. I really do mean a lot to him.

I leaned in and dipped my face to his, connecting our lips. He lifted his head up as I cupped his face once more, deepening the kiss. I pulled away and started caressing his wet cheeks.

"I'll never.. Never give up on us." I smiled encouragingly.

"Good. because I don't think I can ever survive not being with you." He sniffed as he pulled me in for a tight hug. He burried his face to the crook of my neck as I started kissing his neck.

"YO LOVE BIRDS! Mind joining us now?!" Michael screamed from the restaurant door.

I pulled away from the hug and gave Niall an encouraging smile while reaching my hand to him. He gladly took it and we both walked in the restaurant hand in hand.

--------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter.

Oh but HEY, It's a drama filled chapter ;)

PLEASEE Don't forget to check out my NEW Fan Fic,

Emily Sheeran. :)

As soon as I get a good grip on what the plot should be, I'll be updating daily just like what I do with this fan fic! :D

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

-Sperkstum