Chapter 24

Chapter 31

Taryn's POV

"Honestly, It's a complete piece of shit." Niall said truthfully.

I felt a lump on my throat as soon as I heard that, tears started falling, I wasn't able to stop them. I cleared my throat and nodded. I started standing up only to be pulled back down by Niall.

"You haven't heard my reasons yet." He said.

I don't even know if I want to hear them. I just sat back down but not looking at him..

"Well, main reason is you shouldn't be singing those lyrics.. I should be." he sighed.

I quickly looked up to him with a confused expression.

"..I should be the one apologizing and singing those lyrics to you." 

"No Niall. I was the one who tried denying you, when I faked my memory loss thinking I was protecting everyone by lying. I made that mistake once and I'm never doing it again. I was the one who made you feel small and you're the one who showed me how better I could be. It's me who should be singing that song to you. But if you still think that the song is shit, I don't really care. I'm still not letting you go..." I explained "..Unless you want me to.. Do you?"

"No, of course not! That's bullshit. I never want you to let me go. The song itself is not shit, it's beautifully and amazingly written by the girl I love. I just felt shit that you were singing it for me though because I felt like I should be the one singing it for you. I'm sorry if i made you feel like I didn't like it, because I absolutely loved it." He said while caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

"I love you." I said randomly, smiling down at my lap.

He chuckled. "And when you smile it ain't hard to tell. You don't kno-o-ow, you don't know you're beautiful." He sang as he slowly leaned in, lifting my chin up. "You're beautiful Taryn Jane Cowell, and don't let anyone tell you different."

He connected our lips together and it moved in sync until someone bursted in to the door.

"Okay! Break it up! Nialler, show time!" Louis screamed, pulling Niall away from me.

I just sat there and waved at Niall. "Good luck babe." I smiled.

"I'll do good for you." He smiled as he started to run alongside Louis.

--------------------

Filler Chapter.

Sorry if it's like awkwardly short. :(

I'll update later today :)

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE

-Sperkstum